kimberella

JII-61 Cutter Plotter

Does your cutter brand show up on the cutting screen above properties, upper left hand corner?   It must.  Are the com ports numbers matching in your LXI and the computer device manager?  They must. 

16 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

What about the rest of the questions that I asked about the design?   What does your settings show in the software? 

The design is vector and 10" wide.  

image.thumb.png.e99e481e13cefaf3f09e5844ab08e8ad.png

Just now, kimberella said:

The design is vector and 10" wide.  

image.thumb.png.e99e481e13cefaf3f09e5844ab08e8ad.png

Can you please clarify - What does your settings show in the software?  I'm not sure where to look...

When you added your set up in Production manager, Did you look in your computer device manager first and get the com port number that the Tripp-lite Keyspan adapter is using, Then put the software on the same com port number?  They must match.

7 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

When you added your set up in Production manager, Did you look in your computer device manager first and get the com port number that the Tripp-lite Keyspan adapter is using, Then put the software on the same com port number?  They must match.

image.thumb.png.4631c7b02d92aa028bfd4333372c1ec8.png

2 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

I sent you a private message that cannot be posted here, because from another company.  

OK, thank you.

You never did answer the question, When you have the CUT/PLOT screen open, does the Vinyl cutter brand show in the upper left hand corner above Properties?  I am not talking about the Production manager screen.  The CUT/PLOT screen.   FILE>CUT/PLOT

5 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

You never did answer the question, When you have the CUT/PLOT screen open, does the Vinyl cutter brand show in the upper left hand corner above Properties?  I am not talking about the Production manager screen.  The CUT/PLOT screen.   FILE>CUT/PLOT

Thank you for clarifying : ) When I go to FILE>CUT/PLOT I get the message: Select a Production Manager... then it times out.

Have you always used the Tripp-Lite Keyspan with this cutter?  And you also have the null modem cable, that came with your cutter, connected between the Tripp-lite and your vinyl cutter connection? 

Contact your tech support tomorrow.   Nothing more that I can add.  Other then trying a different vinyl cutter cable.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Have you always used the Tripp-Lite Keyspan with this cutter?  And you also have the null modem cable, that came with your cutter, connected between the Tripp-lite and your vinyl cutter connection? 

yes and yes