Busdriverfella

Where is SB config information?

Computer took a dump.  Microsoft won't restore from the backup (thanks for that, Microsoft), but I can still mount the backup and copy data off of it.

If I know where the configurations file(s) or registry key(s) are for SB I can copy that over and (hopefully) be back to where I was without losing anything.

As it is, it doesn't know it's a registered copy, or that I have a cutter, or ANYTHING.  If anyone knows where the config info is stored, that would be a great help!

Much better than starting from scratch anyway!

Thank you for your time.

I think your best bet will be to download the software from the link that Skeeter listed, then just set it up again from scratch. I'm not sure if any of the SBE users here know where to find the files that you're looking for. It sucks to have to start from scratch again, but it's a means to the end. At least it's free :P

Apparently you have access to all the old SBE graphics files (located in a folder called SBD, at the top-level of your C: drive) so all you need is a fresh copy of the program.  Download it and install from HERE -  (skeeter's link is to a general Directory, containing several options, but this link is direct to the actual V7.0 installer)

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

(disable your anti-virus defender or it will attempt to prevent SBE. The reason is the program has been 'cracked' internally to eliminate the nag screens at startup and bypass the registration scheme).