Sign in to follow this  
termagator

Need help with Flexi 8.6

I bought a new all in one computer using windows 10. Installed  flexi 8.6 and it worked . Tried cutting something last night and it looks like its sending to the plotter(refine MH871) but nothing happens.

When it loads up the production manager and I hit send, in the jobs window , it flashes the name of the job, sez cutting then disappears . I reinstalled the program but have the same results. Using usboo1 port.

Is it time to upgrade to a better program?. If so what is an affordable program?

thanks in advance

Do you have the dongle plugged in?

If I remember right, 8.6 shouldn't work with win 10.

Yeah dongle is in or it wouldn't open after installing the program.  Production manager works, just when you hit send, it appears in the job window, status sez cutting but it disappears quickly then nothing happens 

Did you go to Production manager and ADD SET UP at the top of the screen?  You have to go thru all of that set up process and matching com port numbers in Device manager and Flexi production manager.  I use Flexistarter8.6 

MZ SKEETER was right as always.  It had changed from usb001. Needed to be on USB002. 

When ever I have a problem I always hope that MZ SKEETER replies. You have help me tremendously in the last several years. Thank you so much

• Like 2

Some times it is the simple stuff that gets us.

Hard or simple, skeeter always has us covered.

• Like 2