Sign in to follow this  
IronwoodPW

Whats up with Vinyl Master

Not sure if this would be the appropriate topic board but, I've noticed that many of the cutters being offered with VinylMaster are saying that Vinyl Master LTR is out of stock, I sure hope Vynil Master isn't going to a subscription type service only. I stopped using Adobe products because of that rediculousness! Please say it aint so and that VM is only working on an update!!

Regardless of any far and few between "free" updates...subscription plan software sucks!

Sincerely, Please don't ask me to pay forever

I have not heard of any plans to discontinue lifetime licenses. Unfortunately, it seems like we are out of stock of the VinylMaster LTR PSN cards that we ship with cutters, so you can't add one onto a cutter purchase. However, it is possible to upgrade to LTR by trading in VinylMaster Cut, and due to the coupon code that is available right now on our site, you can actually upgrade for half price. You can find that here on USCutter.com

Sometimes we run out of the physical code cards, but it's always available for a digital download or upgrade, because those digital codes are practically infinite.