nortmom123

Help with used graphtec ce6000 60 setup

I purchased a used graphtec ce6000 60 and they did no have the software dvd. I am at a loss on what I need to install and do to get my cutter working.  Can someone help me please!

30 minutes ago, nortmom123 said:

Thanks so I need cutting master 4 or how do you know which software you need?

That is for you to choose which software you want to use.  It is a user preference.   Different levels for different cutters for different operating systems.  Mac or PC.  Your going to have to look it up.    I use Flexi software with my Graphtec.  There are other soft wares that you can purchase.  And some FREE.  The cutter has a user manual.   You need to take time and read and do research. As well as youtube videos.   This is considered a skilled job for a reason.  It's not a plug and play job. 

My CE-6000 Plus came with three licenses for their software. If interested, I could check with Graphtec if I could sell a license to you.

42 minutes ago, pawdell said:

My CE-6000 Plus came with three licenses for their software. If interested, I could check with Graphtec if I could sell a license to you.

You should read the End user agreement.   The software belongs to SAI,  Not Graphtec

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5900b1a3c534a5aa8149a65c/t/59a5ed9dff7c50df36538b44/1504046493583/CP+Graphtec+Pro+Studio+%2B+Pro+Studio+Plus+License+Agreement.pdf

• Like 1

There are copyright laws on whether you can sell software or not.  SAI copyright laws/rules are stated in the EUA.  You don't own the software. (GraphtecProStudio)  You have a license to "USE" it.   Any type of transfers has to be written to SAI.  It is stated in the EUA.

The drivers to make the cutter compatible with your 'puter will be free from the Graphtec website.

The program that you use to design and/or cut will be entirely up to you.

SignBlazer Elements is free, although no longer supported. Don't discount it just because of that. It works, and it works well. Try that for now and see what you can do and get your machine cutting.

Yes, I know how software licensing works AFTER registering it. Thanks for the recap, there. I haven't registered it, so, technically, I cannot legally transfer it. I wouldn't be selling the license as you seem to think. Contacting Graphtec would have probably lead me to the information (who the owner is). Like I said, I haven't looked at the software as it is not necessary in our environment.