Sign in to follow this  
Hotrod1966

can't read the registration marks on Graphtec ce6000 plus using Graphtec Studio software

I am a Mac user and I have the Graphtec ce6000 plotter cutter. Im using the Graphtec Studio software that comes with it because I can't get my adobe plug in to work with the cutting master 4 it used to but now it keeps telling me to connect to internet which  I am connected. The issue that I am having is I printed some flowers on plain paper I use the registration marks it tells me to use and when I put it in the cutter to cut it sometimes reads them and sometimes it doesn't and when it does it doesn't cut in the correct position. I don't have my blade in because I've wasted 10 sheets of plain paper and 4 sheets of printable vinyl. Im so frustrated right now Im ready to throw this $2000 machine out the upstairs window. Please help any suggestions would be awesome! 

thank you Hotrod1966

Youtube has a good video for the FC and Cutting Master 3,  The same would apply to the CE,  Graphtec has several different videos on youtube  Check for a video for the CE.  Are you putting your paper on a cutting mat?  Just wondering, as if you don't, you will be cutting up your teflon cutting strip cutting paper like that.   Practice with the pen tool instead of the blade. 

Might make sure your optical eye is clean too. Dust can cause issues.