Gypo

SignCut Pro pre cut feed

It looks like they don't have their blade offset set either.  That cheap cutter wouldn't have blade offset on the cutter.  

• Like 2

Thanks for this,

No problems about the delay Life takes different paths for us all and we need to do what we need to do...  I have been at hospital with my partner for a few days so I'm not always able to try stuff out or respond to suggestions either.

I should be able to get to try things again today sometime.

I may have to reduce the 300mm x 300mm calibration cut as it already hits the left stops when cutting 100mm widths it'll probably do the same with that size cut.  Anyway I'll give it a try and see what happens, fingers crossed it works because if it does I can start learning more about the cutting side of things as this has been holding me back a long time now..

Regards

Hi

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thanks all for your help I'm so grateful.

I did the calibrate cutter size.  Before I had tried it I thought I could change the size of the square it cut as I expected it to just bang straight into the side.  I couldn't the values I thought was the calibrate square size was for me to put the actual size of the calibration square it cut.

After setting those values back to default and doing the calibration cut the calibration cut was good. I couldn't measure it exact as my rule was in the house and I was in the garage, but using a tape measure it was as good as it needed to be for me to know I was getting there.

Getting very excited with the calibration square result I tried a couple of cuts from different files and they looked good.....  All your help has me good now I thank you all millions THANK YOU!

I'll do the calibration again sometime and measure it more accurately and then one last thing I guess before I try real stuff is the offset.  I'll have a read and then tackle it over the next few days.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

On 21/9/2019 at 6:49, Gypo said:

Gracias por las respuestas

Estoy usando  SignCut Pro 1,  el cortador tiene la capacidad de establecer la fuerza y la velocidad desde su panel de control, configuré esos cuando corté el cuadrado de demostración.   

Entonces, con sus sugerencias, sé dónde mirar ahora y qué hacer cuando llegue allí. El cortador no tiene un botón de cero, pero miraré en el manual para ver si se puede poner a cero desde el cortador. Aún así, si el software lo tiene, entonces no importa si el cortador también lo tiene ...

Gracias de nuevo, volveré a jugar esta tarde y veré qué puedo lograr.

Saludos

By chance you won't have the program? I formatted my pc and lost it. I'm behind the program and I can't get it .... I downloaded version 2 and it seems that it's not compatible with my cutter. Thank you!

2 hours ago, kamika said:

By chance you won't have the program? I formatted my pc and lost it. I'm behind the program and I can't get it .... I downloaded version 2 and it seems that it's not compatible with my cutter. Thank you!

Go to the Signcut website and download it.  Or contact Signcut.  Which cutter do you have? 

6 hours ago, kamika said:

If you are running the older version they have that there on their site as well. It's a little more hidden but its there. If you don't have a lifetime dongle then you will need to pick a payment plan and make a payment. I seriously doubt that the new program is incompatible with your cutter. those guys can cut on just about any cutter imaginable. Some obscure cutters may not be listed but the generic drivers usually work. As mentioned by Skeeter, they have live tech support. You log in and ask for help then they will contact you back and help you get it figured out. 

• Like 1