willowrungraphics

Can Not Find Job Folder

Plotter and flexi has been working great for over 2 weeks now after I got set up in the new shop. Last night I was in the middle of cutting some decals for school student transportation buses and It popped up with a message saying "Can not find job folder C:\Program Files (x86)\FlexiEXPERT8.0v\Jobs\Graphtec\FC7000-75" when I try to send jobs to my plotter. There is no job folder even showing up in my flexi program file folder. I am not sure what got changed around or how exactly to fix it. Working with a graphtec FC7000-75 Legacy plotter. Everything was working great for me and I havent changed anything around minus installing coreldraw about 5 days prior but even after installing corel, it was still working great to cut until all of a sudden it wasn't. I have tried to change the job file paths in the production manager but I get a weird pop up that says enter a number between 1 and 20, but there is no both to even change a number. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still keeps my plotter saved in production manager even when clearing application files and manually deleting the flexi folder after uninstall. Very strange issue, but I am hoping somewhere here can shed some light on what is going on here. Thanks in advance!

Pictures of issues below.

70979529_1156526551199707_8406708989345136640_n.jpg

70805843_501600094005450_6668589854126768128_n.jpg

70333526_494038797825740_8700923745293828096_n.jpg

70192354_513657045873813_7542827926081765376_n.jpg

I would try doing a System Restore on your computer, back  a week or so.   Flexi 8 should be running on XP and older PC.  I read in past posts you were running it on Windows 10, it could be a Windows 10 update causing a problem. 

Does the Flexi 8 software have a USB dongle? Like  USB flash drive?   You do not need a Windows 10 computer to run a vinyl cutter. Possibly pick up an older XP and run the software, on what it should be ran on.  I am still running on XP, no problems.   Possibly buy newer software,  or download and try Signblazer.   That's all I got. 

I actually just downloaded coreldraw graphic suite. Problem is the plotter is too old to be ran on newer problems. Cutting master which is the Graphtec version of a plugin for programs is too old to be used on the newer programs. I may have to upgrade and get a newer cutter that will work with newer software. I think the plotter is almost 16 years old 

The cutter is not too old.  Your cutting software is. It is not for Windows 10 as I have already explained to you.   Flexi 8.0 is for XP and older.   That cutter can still be connected to the latest version of Vinyl Master,  Or newer Flexi software. It would be on Flexistarter.  Or probably Signcut.   I know it is listed for Vinyl Master.  I already looked it up.   I have the FC7000-MK2-75     That FC7000 is also listed on FREE Signblazer/ which they are running on Windows 10

• Like 2

Signblazer.  I use Google and it starts downloading in the left corner as soon as I click on it.   And if you use .ai files, you will need to save them back to a version 8 .eps file.  The software has not been upgraded for years. Owner passed away years back.    I  personally use a bare bones Flexistarter 8.6 with my Graphtec and never have problems.  

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/

Have you tried manually creating the folder it is looking for? Might get lucky and that's all you need to do.