Sign in to follow this  
Guest Patricia

Vinyl master ltr

Guest Patricia

I am trying to use the arc tool on the vinyl master Ltr program but I can’t find the arc above or arc below tool. I have expanded the tool and searched everywhere. 

type your text. select your text.

Effects > Distortion > Arc

Keep in mind if you're wanting to arc it so it's a bottom rocker, but the text isn't upside down, then rotate it (so it is upside down) prior to arcing it to the bottom.

• Like 1

Guest Arc too buttons

Still looking for the arc up and arc down buttons.  I am able to arc up but still not able to arc down.  All the video’s show 2 different buttons for arc up and arc down on the right of the top tool bar.  But even expanded I don’t have those.  

2 minutes ago, Guest Arc too buttons said:

Still looking for the arc up and arc down buttons.  I am able to arc up but still not able to arc down.  All the video’s show 2 different buttons for arc up and arc down on the right of the top tool bar.  But even expanded I don’t have those.  

Do you have the latest update?   Why not sign up and be a member?   

I'm using the demo to jump in and check for the setting, and there it is. you need to have the arc text tool selected, and the text you have just created needs to be selected. Once that happens you can click that little triangle to reveal the advance tools, and they should be right there.

Arc Text LTR.png

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this