Sign in to follow this  
GraphxNMore

Comparable font to LHF Scriptana

This font is ragged, for lack of a better term. Does anyone know of a smoother edge font that is close, or a way to clean it up without hours of node editing?

LHF Scriptana.png

On 9/7/2019 at 3:11 PM, Dakotagrafx said:

some things in life aren't free - this one is $43 for the license

I have the font. It’s to “distressed” as one jack wagon already said.  The problem is we were needing to cut smaller text to do ads on sleeve of youth T-shirts.  The edges were too rough to get a decent look. 

Thanks for the great help. Seems like all you get in this site is a smart remark. 

34 minutes ago, GraphxNMore said:

I have the font. It’s to “distressed” as one jack wagon already said.  The problem is we were needing to cut smaller text to do ads on sleeve of youth T-shirts.  The edges were too rough to get a decent look. 

Thanks for the great help. Seems like all you get in this site is a smart remark. 

convert it to an outline and node edit to reduce nodes - make it smoother to your liking.

• Like 2

I did a search and could not find any smoothed version of that font. If there are a bunch of different sleeve files (like kids names) I would just pick some other script font and go with it or if there is a front logo in this and a clash of script font's would look off go with something totally different. Most clients will get it if you explain the why and let them have a couple choices.