Style

So much out there.

I see so much out there but not sure where to even start,anyone know what kinda software places like this one use https://fullintensitygrafx.com/

I'm just looking to get started any help is appreciated here.

What's the best place to start coral summitsoft etc..

1 hour ago, slice&dice said:

Zombie family decals!

Oh my.

Yea not sure on that either lol but I like the fonts any idea on what they are using, also to have a nice stick family pack wouldnt be a bad idea.. 

17 minutes ago, Style said:

Yea not sure on that either lol but I like the fonts any idea on what they are using, also to have a nice stick family pack wouldnt be a bad idea.. 

I am sort of a fundamentalist at heart. I prefer to do my own logo work from scratch MOST of the time. HOWEVER I would be totally lying if I said I don't also buy vectors and such. I have a large collection of design elements that I occasionally pull from when building. I like SignTorch's stuff. They do great vector work and are worth grabbing at least a few of the freebies to study their awesome drawing skills (as to the proper way to lay out nodes and radius work)

I am an Adobe Illustrator aficionado but always warn people that it's not for the faint of heart. Great program and is mac compatible which was important for me. Many people find it confusing and I do not knock anyone who doesn't like it. Once learned you can pretty much build anything and it remains the industry standard. It's also expensive on top of everything else. Does it sound like I am almost trying to convince you to try something else? I can sleep at night knowing I warned you :)

Many find Corel Draw to be friendly and there is Inkscape which is completely free. Pro level sign shops often use Flexi. In a nutshell there are several options that will do vector design and you will have to weigh out what is within your budget and fits your game plan. If you bought a cutter from USCutter they come with either Sure Cuts a Lot Pro (SCALP for short) that is the common mac option or Vinyl Master. Vinyl Master in one of the upper level versions (I suggest VM Pro) is a really good deal for the price and user friendly and is a full on Design AND Cut like Flexi or SCALP.  SCALP will work on mac but is sort of sucky as to the design side. Some on here have worked with it and can make it sing but I found it lacking. 

Whichever program you go to you will need some sort of cutter interface (assuming you own and use a cutter). AI and Corel do not interface without additional plug-ins. Inscape has some sort of cutter driver ability on a rudimentary level but I don't know anyone who actually uses it. I would not even consider giving up my cutting tools, they're just too convenient. (I use SignCut Pro1 in combination with AI) I have rambled on long enough, hopefully some of this info helps a little.

16 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

I am sort of a fundamentalist at heart. I prefer to do my own logo work from scratch MOST of the time. HOWEVER I would be totally lying if I said I don't also buy vectors and such. I have a large collection of design elements that I occasionally pull from when building. I like SignTorch's stuff. They do great vector work and are worth grabbing at least a few of the freebies to study their awesome drawing skills (as to the proper way to lay out nodes and radius work)

I am an Adobe Illustrator aficionado but always warn people that it's not for the faint of heart. Great program and is mac compatible which was important for me. Many people find it confusing and I do not knock anyone who doesn't like it. Once learned you can pretty much build anything and it remains the industry standard. It's also expensive on top of everything else. Does it sound like I am almost trying to convince you to try something else? I can sleep at night knowing I warned you :)

Many find Corel Draw to be friendly and there is Inkscape which is completely free. Pro level sign shops often use Flexi. In a nutshell there are several options that will do vector design and you will have to weigh out what is within your budget and fits your game plan. If you bought a cutter from USCutter they come with either Sure Cuts a Lot Pro (SCALP for short) that is the common mac option or Vinyl Master. Vinyl Master in one of the upper level versions (I suggest VM Pro) is a really good deal for the price and user friendly and is a full on Design AND Cut like Flexi or SCALP.  SCALP will work on mac but is sort of sucky as to the design side. Some on here have worked with it and can make it sing but I found it lacking. 

Whichever program you go to you will need some sort of cutter interface (assuming you own and use a cutter). AI and Corel do not interface without additional plug-ins. Inscape has some sort of cutter driver ability on a rudimentary level but I don't know anyone who actually uses it. I would not even consider giving up my cutting tools, they're just too convenient. (I use SignCut Pro1 in combination with AI) I have rambled on long enough, hopefully some of this info helps a little.

I'm pretty new to this I have a guy that charged me 900 for window decals for my detail shop and never came back after installing them crooked he wanted 700 for some car decals so I purchased  a mh721mk2 and in my first 2 weeks I've made over $4k just doing stuff for businesses around mine I have logo I think its summitsoft then I save it and use VM cut 4.0 to vectorize and plot it.. I was just looking for some fonts similar to the other guys site I linked they seemed kinda neat.. 

I was thinking about upgrading to titan already but this one seems to work perfectly.. 

I love that the 3m 24inch rolls averages 1.00 a foot..

Your first order of business is to redo the graphics on the window and reapply them correctly, with improvements YOU create.

Fonts are a world unto themselves.
I've managed over the years with the standard set installed by SignBlazer (about 200 styles).

Many people (including I) have used the MH profitably and successfully and US CUTTER brings vector plotting to the masses with their VM software partnership and offering the line-up from Mh to SC2 to LPIII.

Upgrade to Titan?  There's an old saying, don't try to fix what ain't broke.