IamDave

Titan-2 and Titan-3 SE How to Advance After Plot

Using two of the Titan-2 28” at my work and I have a Titan-3 SE 28” at home, all are using Vinylmaster DSR V4.0.

Using the Titan-2 this past week I had a 30 piece 3-layer vinyl project and each layer of the design was about 20x20 inches.

One thing that would have made this project a little easier if I could figure out how the “Advance After Plot” works. This is at the bottom of the attached photo. What I think this is supposed to do is advance to the cut trough so you can make the cut. Doesn’t appear to work checked or unchecked. I have been manually advancing the X position on the Titan-2 to 120 to make the cut and then back to 15 for the next plot. The Titan-3 has a different cut trough location. Have not found any setting in Vinylmaster or in the cutter itself for the “Advance After Plot” length.

I hope this is not a repeat question as I have searched through the forum and did not find a solution.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave    

Advance After Plot.JPG

I see the checkbox adds or removes the cut line but it does not advance to the cut trough when finished.

Thanks,

Dave

Graphtecs only advance about an inch also after the cut.,if that.   I use Flexi software. There is no place that shows how much it advances.  And you cannot change the amount . 

Thanks for the information. I'm determined to figure out how to do this and I will post the fix when finished.

Dave 

I know it has almost been a year since the last post...but I think I found the answer.  Open the vinyl spooler, and click the "Advance Method" drop down (highlighted in yellow), and then choose "Advance Gap", and set it to the desired length.

1205917807_2021-06-1009_53_08-Window.thumb.png.25218d9cee1b99f1001c572fedc63328.pngn

8 hours ago, KennethS said:

I know it has almost been a year since the last post...but I think I found the answer.  Open the vinyl spooler, and click the "Advance Method" drop down (highlighted in yellow), and then choose "Advance Gap", and set it to the desired length.

Regardless of the age of the post, helpful contributions are always appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to post your suggestion.

Agree, this is a great find, although, what version of software do you have? I just looked in mine and the Advance Gap is not an option for me.