Rowdy

Icon Missing - Help

I have the Cut V-4 software, I bought the unit from a friend to a friend, big mistake, the icon T for outlining I click on it the extra sub categories, drop shadow and outline only and so on are missing,  should I just buy another software program?

Vinyl Master can be upgraded to have more features in it.   Vinyl Master Cut is the basic version.   You can also design in Inkscape.org which is FREE.  Save as an .eps Then import into Vinyl Master.  You could also try Free Signblazer, which is design and cut.  But it has not been upgraded for years. Owner passed away. 

9 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

The icon had the extra sub categories yesterday, but now they are missing

Make sure you are selecting the item.  Go up to HELP at the top of your layout screen.   Maybe reinstall it.   Contact Vinyl Master, they are your tech support. 

Looking at the HELP tutorial, isn't that under Vector Effects?    I don't use Vinyl Master,  just reading. 

The program is context sensitive so it depends if a selected object can be outlined or whatever to see the tool or features you wish to use. If it cannot be then the button will not appear. 

• Like 3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.