Sign in to follow this  
bigmax

Titan 2 using Sign Blazer

Going crosseyed trying to figure how to use Sign Blazer on my Titan 2. Will not recognize cutter . PLEASE advise if ANYONE knows how to set this up. MANY THANKS ! Saga which I understand is the rebranding of the TITAN is not listed in the dropdown list of cutters in the SB software.

Got it working by putting my USB to Serial adapter from my "dead" SC cutter to Titan @ , checked settings and BAMMMMMMMM it's working. Going to check out the Tile feature in SBE, which is what I really needed that my Vinyl Master LTR would not do. Will try and let y'all know.

Well...………….tried to "tile" cut a letter. First tile cut, no problem but even in "AUTO TILE" second cut gives a "SIZE ERROE PLEASE RESET" on the Titan screen. Tried again with manual tile selection and still get error screen. May attempt another approach TOMORROW before throwing it in the pool. Just kidding D#@*%#* 

Uninstall SBE and restart computer.

Install v7.0.0 from USCutter archive.

Restart computer again.

Plug in the cutter and go.

Before uninstalling SBE I checked US Cutter 's site and nothing seen there for Sign Blazer and the ones that I have found in this forum do not show up. How do I download from US CUTTER archive?

Also, don't have a clue as to where the "original" CD from years ago.

Well can't find  ANY sign blazer download sites. Just keep getting "Can't find this page" Guess I'm just out of luck. Thanks anyway to those who did try yo help

11 minutes ago, bigmax said:

Well can't find  ANY sign blazer download sites. Just keep getting "Can't find this page" Guess I'm just out of luck. Thanks anyway to those who did try yo help

the post right above your post has the link for the Signblazer download.  Slice&Dice.   Just click on it and it will start downloading Signblazer.  I use Google and it starts downloading in the left hand corner. 

Tried with Google and same result. Page not available. Thanks again to ALL.

GIT IT finally after several attempts. "Life is good once again." Thanks again to all!!