coming from(and i dont like admitting this :P ) silhouette studio, which is the easier transition? VM or scalp? i have access to both full legit programs and wondering which is the easiest to learn and get started with a new program..spent all night playing with the titan 3 se and WOW it is very smooth! and believe it or not my first cut was flawless and i havent had a bad cut yet!

going to see how small i v=can get text today as soon as i decide which program imma dedicate my learning to

also really dont want to, but if in a jam, will silhouette studio send files to the titan? thanks!

pretty sure silhouette studio will only send to the silhouette - scalp may be easier for your transition as it was originally designed for a cricut and oriented toward that market - Vinylmaster is very much preferred by most even though it will have somewhat of a learning curve - and you can upgrade to higher levels as you progress in your skills.    I tried both and keep a copy of vinylmaster on my design computer along with my graphtec pro studio (which is private labeled flexisign) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree with Dakota, VM may take more learning to switch over and will possibly cost more if you upgrade to Letter or Pro but is by far a better design and cut program. If you do go that route and do upgrade it I would go to the Pro level. There is also Expert but most of those tools come into play with printing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I went to VM's youtube channel and whatched EVERY video, even the ones that didn't apply to me, and took a ton of notes. Rewinding and watching important parts over again.  Then I upgraded to VM Pro and haven't looked back.  It does have a bit of a learning curve, but it's a well thought out piece of software.  It also has a number of features in Pro that are great when you're cutting multiple designs or copies. It seems to be focused on you running a vinyl business vs crafting.  Just my 2 cents. . .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1