Sign in to follow this  
X1ArmBanditx

28" titan 3 se stand

my stand came yesterday in a beat up half opened box and i cant find any instruction to assemble it, tried youtube also..all the stands i see are dif than mine...also wondering if im missing any pieces..ill get a pic of the package contents in a bit but does anyone have a link to any instructions or a video? thanks

looks like a different stand than the old se or the regular titan 2 or 3  - will be a puzzle but I found on most cutters before you screw the roll holders to the stand put a roller bar on it to see which way it has to go to end up the right width - I have assembled more than one with those mounted wrong and had to go backwards to reassemble 

29 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

looks like a different stand than the old se or the regular titan 2 or 3  - will be a puzzle but I found on most cutters before you screw the roll holders to the stand put a roller bar on it to see which way it has to go to end up the right width - I have assembled more than one with those mounted wrong and had to go backwards to reassemble 

That happened to me when I first assembled the stand for the LP :(

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, slice&dice said:

Hmmmmm. no wheels.

nope just rubber feet..i really dont mind though i dont see me moving it once i have it all set up..never had to move the last cutter

• Like 1