Bobaloo

Jaguarlll wrong width detected

Load vinyl, drop handle, hit down arrow, watch AAS & Blade Unit scan width only to be incorrect. Need to troubleshoot in order to repair (replace part). P.S. - Pinch rollers are properly placed and pinching. The unit is not detecting actual width. Keeps insisting on 54", perhaps a blind maximum. Any ideas appreciated. If I don't respond right away I am falling asleep and will continue when I regain consciousness.

A Jaguar111 is not a Graphtec vinyl cutter.   Make sure you install the correct driver.  Make sure the cutter is set up correctly in the cutting software. 

Contact GCCworld. 

Thanks for your response!

Sorry about the Graphtec name error. I thought incorrectly that GCC was the acronym used for Graphtec. All drivers etc are correct and have been working fine till now. I think this forum does not discuss GCC by reason of your directive to contact GCC world. Am I correct?

Just looked for GCC world. It seems to be for sales. I haven't found a discussion forum like yours for GCC as yet. Do you know of one?

No, that cutter is not sold by Uscutter.  I don't know of anyone on here that uses a GCC vinyl cutter.  Maybe someone  else can answer. I thought GCC had their own tech support for the cutters that they sell.   On the top of the site is SUPPORT>tech support.  There is also Contact Us.