So I bought a brand new fc8600 right off the bat cuts deep on power supply side and not at all on panel side changed cut mat blade to 60° degree  and still same issue wasted countless amount of window film, and forced to finish cut on panel side by hand with a score line from not enough down force by machine set off set force to 35 well above recommend for window film installation can anyone help I'm ready to swoop out for roland plotter and take my lose once again since someone stole my very first graphtec fc8600 a few months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why aren't you contacting Graphtec tech support?  You claim it's a new cutter.   Tint blade is 30 degree blade not 60 degree. Look at the link below with the Graphtec blades. 

Angle 30° Diameter 0.9mm Supersteel Blade for cutting the window tint film or thin film, up to 0.25 mm thick.  

This is how to set your blade depth correctly.  Make sure that you are using the correct Tint blade

To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should just barely see and feel the blade tip out of the blade holder.

https://www.graphtecamerica.com/cp-faq-video-vinyl-cutter-cutting-plotter-blades-blade-holders

• Like 1