Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

blast from the past

cleaning out an old desk and found this from 9 years ago - before I knew the word "Buyer" at the bottom made you a target - almost like the year someone from USC offered me "staff" tags and I thought very cool - then found out that made you about as popular with the other vendors as having malaria :/

still like the shows but they moved them farther away 

temp3bb.jpg

• Haha 3

lol That’s funny, I remember when I went to NBM Show I think I met you and Goose I think it’s been awhile lol, however yeah that buyer / owner is an instant hey we got this product and this equipment buy buy buy . Ahh good times. 

don't think it was me and I have never met goose in person although that would be ok some day in our travels

• Like 1

Na not me Hatter but you helped me out several times when I was a greenie. It would be kick butt to get to meet up and say Hi in person some day. You guys are on the far side of the country from me. I have yet to make it to a show. One of these days I plan to but it never fails that I am always buried when they are anywhere near me. 

• Like 1

Then who da heck did I meet oh no mind is going I’m getting old lol. Goose that’s what we are all here for to help one another and have a common bond. Glad I helped when I could. 

• Like 2

there have been a few Dakota imitators but none like the original :)   some thank god for there only being one :O

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, MadHatterGraphix said:

Then who da heck did I meet oh no mind is going I’m getting old lol. Goose that’s what we are all here for to help one another and have a common bond. Glad I helped when I could. 

Reading your old posts,  you met Dakota, and lablover (Joe)

4 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Reading your old posts,  you met Dakota, and lablover (Joe)

Joe and I did go one year - maybe we did see you hatter

Trade shows are VITAL for keeping track of/understanding industry trends. Attending is a good way to revitalize and boost anyone's business.

Plus, get a few 'freebies' !!!

• Like 1

It was a while ago Dakota so understandable. 2015 4 yrs ago dang think next year I will have to attend again. MzSkeeter thank you and how are ya been awhile. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MadHatterGraphix said:

It was a while ago Dakota so understandable. 2015 4 yrs ago dang think next year I will have to attend again. MzSkeeter thank you and how are ya been awhile. 

been doing good,  Thanks for asking. :D

• Like 1

Don't let Skeeter fool ya she is ornery as ever :)   every puzzle piece in our vinyl family has their place to make the "family" whole . . . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1