Sign in to follow this  
stickchick

im sure this is new topic.... help deciding on machine

38 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

I have never heard of PRESTO tape.  And I don't use High tack tape.   I have been using Main tape for over 10 years.   I am VERY happy with it.  But that is my supplier in Michigan.  But figuring the shipping on their site, It would cost me more money.  I buy from their site on EBAY.   "We will slit any size roll to your specs at no extra charge to you."

thats wierd.  i thought i sent the link to the medium tape:

https://www.jra-signsupplies.com/product-p/st0000.htm

Ridiculous!  So frustrated w this company.  They have taken my money for a week, and probably at least another week to give it back.  

So i was told the titan3 53" was backordered til today.  No call, no email.  I called them to find out titan3 53 wont be available til September!  And no one can process my refund til monday!  Totally sucks.  What a horribly disappointing WASTE of time and energy.  Probably wont even buy one now!  The titan3 53 is the only machine in my budget that was a good fit.  By September i will be moved on to something else or wont have the coin:(

The Titan 3 is a rebranded Saga,  Go buy a Saga then.   All Titans are rebranded Saga vinyl cutters.  It's just a different color.   Saga.com.. Sorry about your problems. 

• Thanks 1

You were given sound advice in this thread ---- specifically to call and talk with a UScutter representative about your purchase and verify it is available.

Why did you disregard that important step?

• Like 1

I have found that backorders with ANY company are sketchy right now. I think it has a lot to do with the volatile offshore market. I am a Richardson Cap dealer and sometimes have to go buy them from a wholesaler who buys more than I do because the colors I want are out at Richardson and the backorders are approximate. I am sure that USCutter has similar issues with shipments. Like Slice mentioned (and others) it's a good idea to call ahead on big purchases. Or at least pay very close attention to the website availability. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I put that cutter in my cart, it did not show any availablity, from Memphis or Seattle.  It didn't even show the town names.  The same time that all of this was going on. (Buying)

12 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

I have found that backorders with ANY company are sketchy right now. I think it has a lot to do with the volatile offshore market. I am a Richardson Cap dealer and sometimes have to go buy them from a wholesaler who buys more than I do because the colors I want are out at Richardson and the backorders are approximate. I am sure that USCutter has similar issues with shipments. Like Slice mentioned (and others) it's a good idea to call ahead on big purchases. Or at least pay very close attention to the website availability. 

Yeah when I made the purchase it said it was available.

heck I didn't even know they got the 53's back in since they clearanced all those that had the weird roller spacing :/