The rollers will hardly move. I ran a piece of paper through with the pen and it went through ok, but the rollers made deep indention marks in the paper. Next I tried to cut on vinyl. The vinyl bunched up in the middle. I figured out my blade was cutting too deep so I reset it, but even just putting the vinyl through and trying to back it up caused it to bunch in the middle. What do I need to do to fix this? I have some orders to get going on.

Is this a new vinyl cutter?  on what operating system?  Which cutting software?  Have you ever ran a vinyl cutter before? 

First start with setting your blade depth correctly.   To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should just barely see and feel the blade tip out of the blade holder.  

Do not adjust the pinch rollers, On vinyl, those grit roller marks will go away when vinyl is installed.  Never be pulling vinyl from a roll while cutting, Always have enough slack in the vinyl to do the entire order. . 

This MH cutter is a cutter that we steer buyers away from. It is a bottom of the barrel cutter, with many know problems, Tracking, memory, and static.  Any cutter above it would have been better.  

• Like 1

Yes, I have ran a cutter before. It's on Windows 10, new cutter, vinyl master. I bought this one because I am starting a business and just needed something to get started. I have gotten the bunching to stop, now the vinyl master is not transmitting to the cutter.

You should never take orders until you learn your vinyl cutter and software. You will get very frustrated and overwhelmed. We have seen it too many times with new people coming in here and  VERY frustrated and behind on orders. When you can't get your orders out, it makes you look unprofessional, and you won't have a business very long. You should be practicing for a month, so you know this cutter inside and out, as well as how to use your cutting software.  I practiced for a month, cutting all types of designs.  I gave you the basics.  The blade has to be set correctly before you can set the force. Make sure you run your speed slow, before you damage the cutter.  If you were cutting too deep, you may have broken the blade tip off, And you may have put gouges and scratches in the teflon cutting strip.  I don't use Vinyl Master. 

Does the MH have specific roller areas like some of the other machines?

When you load the vinyl - have you tried to jog it back and forth before sending anything to the machine? Does it bunch up then too?

Don't worry about the track marks left on the vinyl. Eventually the vinyl will smooth back out and be track mark free.

Those value cutters have a cheap Chinese chipset in them. So communication is also lacking.  Some people can get them to run on USB  fine. Others nothing but problems.  We tell people to connect the value cutters to a Tripp-lite Keyspan adapter and the null modem cable that came with the cutter.   Tripp-lite is the brand name and the only one guaranteed to work with a vinyl cutter. 

14 hours ago, haumana said:

Does the MH have specific roller areas like some of the other machines?

No, but it doesn't have a specific area to keep the roller out of and it's right in the middle where you would think would be a good spot for a roller.

Either do not use the middle roller, or be sure it is actually over the grit roller and not in the "dead zone".

• Like 2

5 hours ago, darcshadow said:

No, but it doesn't have a specific area to keep the roller out of and it's right in the middle where you would think would be a good spot for a roller.

Either do not use the middle roller, or be sure it is actually over the grit roller and not in the "dead zone".

Ah! My LP is like that. I put a piece of blue painters tape on the "Only bad things will happen if you put the pinch roller there" area. :D

• Haha 2