MrJoel

Fc8000 keeps reverting to condition 1 when I cut

Odd problem tonight.  I sent a job through on condition 5 (my setup for reflective) and when I hit send, the plotter decided to revert to condition 1 (indoor vinyl).  I tried fixing it on the control panel, then in the pc control panel program but every time I switched it, I hit send and the plotter switched it back to condition 1.  I’m at a loss tonight.  Whatcha think?  What am I missing?

Are you changing conditions from the cutter it's self or the Cutting Controller?  I only run every order from my cutting controller.  I do not change anything on my cutter.   Never have problems. 

Trying to do it from The computer and the cutting controller program.  I can update it from there and it changes on the cutter but when I hit send, it reverts back to condition 1???

Reading the user manual, when you change a condition, you are to choose the condition and push the Enter button at the same time.

Operation 1 Press the [ENTER] key in READY status. CONDITION No. selection screen is displayed. Supplement It will return to state when the power is turned on when the [ORIGIN] key (RESET) is pressed. See "Setting to Default" P.3-6 . 2 Press the [1] key (No.1), the [2] key (No.2), the [3] key (No.3), the [4] key (No.4), the [▲] key (No.5), the [▼] key (No.6), the [◄] key (No.7), or the [►] key (No.8), while simultaneously pressing the [ENTER] key. P