Sign in to follow this  
GraphxNMore

US Cutter costumer service

Is some of the best around. Unfortunately, I know from plenty of experience. Everything from wrong vinyl or color being shipped out to faulty cutter out of the box to our most recent experience with a press. Our swing away started binding up when trying to open, so we bought the dual, sliding platen 16x20. First time we got the wrong press.... no way to attach the sliding mechanism. So we had to box it up and ship it back to Washington (we live an hour and 15 minutes from the Memphis location, but can’t just take it back there, even though it was never used). So I go pick up the replacement. We check it before I leave out, and sure enough... wrong press again. We get the right one and I get home with it.  Open it up to get started on a 98 shirt order that’s multiple layers. The display wasn’t even visible. You could stand to the side and see it, but that’s not feasible. They sent a replacement display to no avail. So now I’m  boxing this one back up and ..... you guessed it..... back to Washington.  I don’t think I’ve bought a single piece of equipment I didn’t have to spend a week or more lining out for one reason or another. 

But we love the vinyl! 

#RantOver

• Sad 1

Wow what a pain. I must be extra lucky because I have rarely had issues. I only bought one budget press and one budget cutter though before upgrading to name brand units. The press worked fine other than the display temp was in some other world, not close to either Celsius or F.  I just took an IR thermometer and tested it and wrote down what temp represented what and taped it to the side of the display. I wore it out in about 2.5 years of decent labor. I jumped into a Hotronix Fusion after that and have been cranking out hundreds of times the volume for close to 6 years now without a whimper. I kind of wonder if the quality of the Chinese imports is sliding downhill lately. Or at least the quality CONTROL of the Chinese imports has been less effective.