Sign in to follow this  
Craigp

Glow in the dark self-adhesive printable vinyl?

I am looking for glow-in-the-dark self-adhesive printable vinyl yet I seem not to be able to find any anywhere does anyone have any suggestions because it's getting pretty hard to Define any and I need some for a specific project

Just from your question I have questions back. Do you have a printer capable of printing on vinyl? A basic home variety of printer will not get it done. There are a few printable vinyl options (not glow in the dark) out there but they are not the same as a REAL printed graphic. Second if you DO have the right printer, wherever you print on any glow in the dark is NOT also going to glow in the dark. Someone somewhere may make a printer capable of using glow in the dark inks but I have never heard of one. I don't own a printer myself because they cost SO much to own and operate that I just can't justify it. I would think most Solvent, Eco-Solvent, Thermal and probably some of the new water based latex printers would be capable of laying down ink on glow-in the dark vinyl. You will just see a dark spot though when the lights go out and it will glow around the edges (assuming you leave some exposed nonprinted areas)

I don't know of any printable glow in the dark vinyl either but honestly I've never looked.  There is plenty of glow in the dark vinyl out there though.  If you have a printer you could print on regular vinyl, die cut it, and layer it onto the regular vinyl.  Like Wildgoose said, it's not going to glow through the printed areas very bright anyway.