I bought directly from US CUTTER.  So let's start the new year with an issue.  I ordered the titan 3 cutter before the new year and when I received it it came in a small box with just the promotional vvivid vinyl and activation code for software NO CUTTER...  Box was a size of a keyboard.  I sent their support a ticket and email with pics of box that showed their shipping label and tracking for 60 lbs and only contained vinyl and packing slip.  Finding out you call them for status instead of them calling you trying to give you updates for their mistake.  I'm not here to bash them but to make their owner of US Cutter aware of their disconnect of customer service and shipping departments.  My next step is to get a hold of head quarters until I reach someone that actually cares about their company and customers.   Lets see what happens... I will give them a chance to make this right but time is an essence.   Pic attached and also guy I emailed for the support ticket has never replied to any of my emails.  It's always been someone different answering my status questions.  Pretty sad.

Sincerely,

An excited customer that became disappointed with US CUTTER but will reply back with outcome whether good or bad.

20200107_090307.jpg

Box is the size of my keyboard in the pic.   I ordered the Titan 3 28" model with stand promotional vvivid vinyl.  Definitely no way to fit a 28 in cutter let alone the stand.  I guess what is upsetting after showing multiple pics is that I would think I would get an apology and get a new tracking for my new cutter.  I even sent them the pic that included the box dimesions.  Granted it does say on their site it takes 2 business days to resolve.   Feedback on status helps and a sorry lol.  Still being cool about it but still have not heard back status from my past emails yesterday morning. Pic attached of box dimensions and got to laugh about the 61 lbs weight. 

20200107_113904.jpg

Can you show the ad that you purchased from?   I have been on here for years, and never have I seen UScutter sell or send Vvivid vinyl.  They still don't.   If they were going to send any type of  practice vinyl.  They would send their cheap Greenstar vinyl. That is their so called practice vinyl. 

kind of wonder if vinyl came from memphis with someone inputing wrong weight and plotter coming from redmond but waiting on reply from David

Buyer should be able to go to their online account  under MY ACCOUNT and it should show the items ordered and SHIPPED   with the tracking numbers.  If coming from Washington,  will be another set of Tracking numbers. 

Chris From Chicago,, did you check that in your MY ACCOUNT?   UScutter.com

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

kind of wonder if vinyl came from memphis with someone inputing wrong weight and plotter coming from redmond but waiting on reply from David

That is very possible.  There should be some sort of package with the cables, and blade holder and blades also. 

3 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Buyer should be able to go to their online account  under MY ACCOUNT and it should show the items ordered and SHIPPED   with the tracking numbers. 

This is my packing slip and what I ordered.  I might of got the brand of vinyl wrong that they are doing a deal on but attached is my packing slip and what i ordered.  I could do a print screen of my account as well but really???  When i do that it will be for the company owner.  Do you guys work for US CUTTER?  If not, you guys should because at least I get prompt replies back.  Attached is my packing slip of what was ordered.  Still no reply back from support.  Status would be great at least from the guy that is in charge of the dealing with this mess up.  

Chris...

20200107_124711.jpg

• Like 1

Did you check in MY ACCOUNT?     I only get 1 packing slip,  but I get items from both Washington and Tennessee.   Sometimes Memphis is out so it will come from Washington.   I live in Indiana,  Most stuff comes from Memphis, but not all.  Sometimes it will come straight from the Oracal plant in GA also.

11 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Did you check in MY ACCOUNT?     I only get 1 packing slip,  but I get items from both Washington and Tennessee.   Sometimes Memphis is out so it will come from Washington.   I live in Indiana,  Most stuff comes from Memphis, but not all.  Sometimes it will come straight from the Oracal plant in GA also.

I checked my account and shows everything n cutter shipped out nothing coming from anywhere else.  There is a rma order number so looks like its moving along.  I'll be patient.   This is the kind of stuff I should be hearing from my support guy.  Thank you for the feedback...  Hopefully I'll get tracking soon for my cutter.  Now I just hope it's the right model lol.

Chris

Now that I can read the packing slip.  They only have yellow lines thru the vinyl, and stopped above the Titan,  and No check mark next to the Titan vinyl cutter.   So it looks like they are not saying it was shipped in that package.   That is just your order paper.   The vinyl cutter is not checked that it was shipped.  That is how I read it. They had big sales on, maybe they sold more than they had.  I cannot even see the inventory, which it usually shows on each ad. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Now that I can read the packing slip.  They only have yellow lines thru the vinyl, and stopped above the Titan,  and No check mark next to the Titan vinyl cutter.   So it looks like they are not saying it was shipped in that package.   That is just your order paper.   The vinyl cutter is not checked that it was shipped.  

K, you have to admit it's a bit confusing.  To me when the package came and says 61 lbs and packing bill shows that cutter didn't have slash next to it I felt that picker forgot to ship. Then when you go on my account and shows 1 tracking and everything you ordered but does not say anywhere that it has not shipped or will be coming separately, then you call support and they dont even tell you anything except we will have to investigate ups, it makes you feel you are on trial and a decision will be made if you deserve to get your cutter or not.  You know what I mean?  I decided to go directly through US CUTTER vs amazon and Ebay so there would not be issues.  Seriously, you've provided me more info than their support.  I hope they look at the posts so they can improve their customer support or their customer site in my account on better info so it does not keep the customer making assumptions or feeling that they are at a loss of what they purchased. 

Thanks again!!!  I'll keep everyone posted...

Ok,    understood.   But to help,   start your own thread next time.   The Original post that you wrote on,  had nothing to really do with USCUTTER directly.    It was a 3rd party selling USCutter products.  The original seller (3rd Party) was responsible for the tech support to the buyer.   A Russian Seller was drop shipping  vinyl cutters. 

3 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Ok,    understood.   But to help,   start your own thread next time.   The Original post that you wrote on,  had nothing to really do with USCUTTER directly.    It was a 3rd party selling USCutter products.  The original seller (3rd Party) was responsible for the tech support to the buyer.   A Russian Seller was drop shipping  vinyl cutters. 

4 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Gotcha,  I just emailed my support guy for any official status he can provide so let's see if he at least responds.

haven't heard from David - so tried another contact hoping someone will pop in from the company.

Chris - everyone on here that is active are volunteers including all the moderators except David - seen he is working today but no answer yet - let us know if you hear anything

I agree with skeeter that usually the person picking puts the check beside the items sent in that box so still thinking that the plotter is coming from the other warehouse but someone should have not paid for 61 lbs shipping on that small box . . .  .  I am sure one of us will hear soon.   

11 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

haven't heard from David - so tried another contact hoping someone will pop in from the company.

Chris - everyone on here that is active are volunteers including all the moderators except David - seen he is working today but no answer yet - let us know if you hear anything

I agree with skeeter that usually the person picking puts the check beside the items sent in that box so still thinking that the plotter is coming from the other warehouse but someone should have not paid for 61 lbs shipping on that small box . . .  .  I am sure one of us will hear soon.   

Sounds good. Will do.  

Just got a call from Michael,  He confirmed that one will be shipped and tracking will be updated in my account.  Glad to have gotten a reply back and issue resolved.  I did not ask where it's coming from because all I cared about was getting a status and I'm getting what I paid for.  Knowing that times items are ordered may come from different warehouses and may not ship altogether helps.  It was the 61 lbs. label that had me worried that I just bought 61 lbs. of sample vinyl lol...  Can't wait to get my cutter and put it to good use.  

Thanks all for replying and keeping me at ease with your feedback!!!   

Much appreciated...

Chris.

• Like 2

Great,   and just so you know from the git go and don't find some outdated video that is totally incorrect..  This is the correct way to set your blade depth.  It works.  :D

To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should just barely see and feel your blade tip out of the blade holder.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Great,   and just so you know from the git go and don't find some outdated video that is totally incorrect..  This is the correct way to set your blade depth.  It works.  :D

To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should just barely see and feel your blade tip out of the blade holder.

Much appreciated!!! 

Thanks again,

Chris