1 hour ago, mfatty500 said:

I run my Graphtec outside in my garage yearound, and my  vinyl never ripples up like that. What brand of vinyl is it?

Oracal 631. 

Does the whole roll have warpy vinyl, or just the edge? If it's just the edge, then I'd recommend you cut it off before feeding it into the cutter.

• Like 1

So after a full week of testing. I have upgraded to Illustrator Creative Cloud and started Using Sign Cut Pro 2. Sign Cut suggested adding a little overcut in the settings on the graphtec and I can say it has been incredibly better on cuts. Very crazy. I don't have a clue where the problem really is. 

• Like 2

Hello all, firstly sorry if English is not so good.. 
My problem is similar... I did not use other software but i will try it now.  Using Graphtec Pro studio
I try changing Speed, Force, offset  But in Every perfect looking font, have same problem over and over again.  
Strange is  for example in this print
RAYAPPAREL  RAYAPPAREL RAYAPPAREL RAYAPPAREL 

In first word "L" have gaps in lane, not cutted all the way, but in the other words "L" is perfect,  
in Second word - " E" is verry bad , but in other words E is good... It is verry strange... 
Different problems in different words. 
Also have repeating problems in every word... I am really out of variants. 
Only i did not try to change software... will do it now 

Start with your blade depth.    To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should just barely see and feel the blade tip out of the blade holder. You should only be cutting with the very tip of the blade. Most vinyl is only 2-3 mil thick. so it only takes the very tip of the blade to cut. 

Blade offset is ZERO on a Graphtec,  Cut small text slow.   Why not use weed lines thru that text?  It makes it a lot easier to weed.   And what brand of vinyl is that?   And if your not doing it, you need to weed your designs right away.  As vinyl will self heal its self.  Weeding is a 2 handed job, It may take holding letters down while your pulling the vinyl away.   I would not be trying to weed all 3 of those rows at 1 time.  

Depth is set, speed is 10.  
I do not know what is Weed lines, will google it now. 

VInyl is from Stahls , Sports Film - verry elastic thin film
Weeding like 10 rows is easy if there are no Uncut corners or Uncut straight lines.  :( But there are always in every setting set. Different places , but they are always there. 
If i fix "L " to be cut properly.. " P " gets uncut properly.. it is so crazy... 

I readed All the manuals and watched all videos from graphtec. just can not fix this.   
Try different Vinyl brands... same results. 

This is in Graphtec Pro Studio.  After you get to the CUT/PLOT screen, go up to the upper left hand corner under The cutter name. and under Properties. Click the Icon that looks like a Blade. There you will find your weedline choices. When you click it,  you will see red lines going thru your design showing where it is going to place the weedlines. The cutter will cut those weed lines and make weeding much more easier.   Pic enclosed

weed lines.JPG

• Like 1

Yes i googled it and made it,  My Last video is with weedlines.   The comment before yours. 

First video was Force 12,  now Force 8 and 7 ... Less force, more problems   ,   More force i feel the blade lines under the wax paper, it goes deep in the wax. 

1 minute ago, MZ SKEETER said:

You did not place your weed lines thru the text, you put them around it. 

I do not want more cut Lines in the text. It will make more problems.  It is easy to weed. Vinyl is "easy weed" 
Just want to make this plotter cut all lines and corners , every time :(

Just now, MZ SKEETER said:

How did you set your blade depth?   That material may need a new blade, because it looks pretty stretchy.

With PM-CT-001 to 1mm , than to 2mm,  than to 3mm and i broke it, 
Took new blade and in this moment it is set to 1,5mm 
So the blade it brand new,   Yes the vinyl is verry stretchy, So i testet with NON ( absolutely no) stretchy vinyl and the result is absolutely the same. :(

In Graphtec autorized seller can not help me, they say " We only sell , can not operate with plotters " INSANE!!!