When i broke it,  I explained in shop what i want to do, they told me the Default blade is perfect for me and give me the same. I do not know what is the Blade coming with CE6000-60 plus

It does not look like it is cutting smooth, just by the vinyl sticking up, it looks like too much blade.   You need to get spare blades.    Another way that Graphtec told me to set blade depth.  Turn the blade all the way in, Get down eye level with the blade. Turn the blade out just until you see daylight between holder and the cutting strip. That is all you need.   You should be able to see the angle of the blade to see which you are using.     Nothing else I know to help. 

• Like 1

1 blade here is 40EU (45$)   ,lots of money for something breaking so easy..... how to get tons of them :D 

in Aliexpress have cheap, but they are Alluminium, Graphtec told me they use only Solid Steel blades,   Alluminium were bad.   I do not understand this mattery... 

I buy all of my Graphtec blades from Seiki, and I have never had problems, been using them for 8 years and they last me around 9 months,  5 blades for around $22-24 Free ship.   They are out of Sparks NV. 

From some of the pictures, it definitely looks like too much blade, and probably too much force as well. It shouldn't be leaving an impression or dents in the vinyl.

Be patient, the first time can take a little tweaking back and forth until you get it right. Once you get it set - you'll be all good from there.

• Like 2

i try different text and the only problem is on every circle. 
Is it possible my Vector to be  not good ? for RAYAPPAREL ?

can someone see is this even a vectorized ?  i will upload the file  

0-02-05-3ac14803bed5baa89d6074974d90803738fb1fc7dc7da3ccacf3d67a3d617fdb_baa28b98.jpg

0-02-05-0ea662aa16b2c59257ec74cd79ed6b0142fa4267995caa1b931fabc4aad90200_ec7c1e53.jpg

Ray Tekst 65mm.eps

The file you posted looks good, however, is it different than what you cut in the pictures? (the file is all caps, but your photo is lower case letters).

Are you cutting using the text tool? or is the text vectorized lines?

• Like 1

Are you still cutting on the Sportfilm from Stahls? I use that on some occasions and it is like you say very stretchy and this may be some of your issues. It takes a very sharp blade and also many people try to cut with too much pressure and the carrier will bunch and flex which causes some of the types of things you are seeing. If you are using a factory Grahtec blade then it will be high quality. If using a cheap chinese made blade they may never cut as good on this kind of material. I would do a test cut with a very small piece like the letter "a" that you posted and try rotating it in different directions to see if the missed spot moves around on the letter or not. If it it always happening at the same spot regardless of which orientation the "a" is in then it is some setting that is off like your blade offset which should be zero on those machines. If it changes and does not happen when the "a" is rotated to a different rotation or has something else wrong elsewhere then it is probably too much pressure or a dull knife tip. You should be able to see the carrier bunching up or flexing if you have too much pressure. If you have to lighten the pressure to keep this from happening and then can't cut all the way through then you have a broken tip (possibly from having too much blade exposed)

I have had blades that cut regular vinyl just fine but would not cut stretchy heat press vinyl and it took me a while to figure out what was going on. Even a slightly dulled tip can cause this. Be sure to set the blade depth (exposed blade sticking out of the blade holder) in the manner that Mz Skeeter recommended before you do much of anything else. Too much blade can cause all sorts of issues including broken tips and weird cutting.

If the lines do not completely close like inside of those a's you can add a touch of OVER CUT to make the blade travel a little farther before it stops. I would be careful not to overdo this.  

• Like 1

also curious if you tried a new blade - cuts don't look smooth to me anywhere like broken tip - just another thing to look at

Just got new blade 60* 
And the problems are the same. 
Here is the first test with 1mm blade depth and different Force and speed. 
 With Force 6 The blade do not make a scratch on vinyl. can not reach the vinyl. 
With force 8 9 10 11 12 13 the result is the same, always the bottom left corners are not cuttet properly. 

why are you using 1 mm for blade depth?  Follow my blade depth instructions, that I have posted many times.  It does work. Others have told you that also. 

To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should just barely see and feel the blade tip out of the blade holder. 

I did not understand the part with  " Get down eye level with the blade. Turn the blade out just until you see daylight between holder and the cutting strip. 

2 minutes ago, Nikolay said:

I did not understand the part with  " Get down eye level with the blade. Turn the blade out just until you see daylight between holder and the cutting strip. 

Instructions are above this post.  And it works, follow them. 

This test is with Less blade, with same force. 
Problems with the Uncut edges remains,   New problems : Lines are not streight.  Curved in the ends. 

IMG_7595.jpg

Just now, MZ SKEETER said:

What is your blade offset?  Do you have gouges in your cutting strip? 

Offset is 0 , What is "Gouges in cutting strip "  I can not translate this to understand it. 

1 minute ago, Nikolay said:

Offset is 0 , What is "Gouges in cutting strip "  I can not translate this to understand it. 

gouges=  deep scratches in the cutting strip.    Contact your Graphtec tech support. 

Call  your Graphtec tech support.  or wait for someone else on here to help..  Nothing more that I can do. 

It looks like you have better blade depth now. So on to the next issue of it not cutting straight. Before you even send the file to the cutter, make sure you have enough slack on the vinyl so the cutter can jog it back and forth easily. If you are cutting vinyl from a roll, make sure to pull enough vinyl so that the cutter is never pulling it directly from the roll with any tension.