Johnny007

Need Help With Size Problem

Hello everyone.

i use flexi sign pro v8.1 and i have a problem.the thing is that i BEIZER a image or type a name and click on the cut button and after the cut window opens up the size changes slightly sometimes and a bit higher sometimes.i will explain now.

for example i type a name like this

Tk90BCs.png

so you can see in the picture the size is 5.870 and 2.295 right. but now after i click this cut/plot button the size changes a bit higher or lower . so its a trouble for me i am not getting exact size.so in this picture you can see that my size changed to 6 inches. 

kcE4fVP.png

it is random everytime. it some times decreases than actual and some times increases .please tell me a solution

I'm not a flexi user so I'm just guessing here. The red around your text, is that just because it's selected, or is that a stroke around it? In some design programs, when you select something that has a stroke, the size that is displayed does not include the stroke. Could that be what's giving you different size readings?

17 hours ago, darcshadow said:

I'm not a flexi user so I'm just guessing here. The red around your text, is that just because it's selected, or is that a stroke around it? In some design programs, when you select something that has a stroke, the size that is displayed does not include the stroke. Could that be what's giving you different size readings?

i know that red is there because i selected the design but thats not the problem . the problem is i am getting different sizes before and after clicking on cut/plot.

actually i found an alternative like normally i put a bit small size before cutting and affter click cut it will become the size that i want but its not working everytime

It could be because, production manager is including the weed border, click on options and see what the weed border is set at.