Hello everyone.its me again and this time i need some help with my font setting

well what my request is that  when i show the fonts to someone i have to show them the font on the right side its very small but i want the acutal name on the screen to change when i change different fonts.i will explain you through pics

1.after opening flexi sign 8.1 . i type a name and click on the 'A 'symbol in the design central menu or the other menu. AND FOR changing the font i keep the cursor on the font type and it shows a small text but i want the big text to be changed.

in the pictures i explained see them please.

https://imgur.com/a/uV5zCIU 

so you see in the microsoft word  when we keep the cursor on a font the actual text also changes to the font i kept the cursor on.so i want the same in the flexi so that the font names appear big. you can see that in the second picture the small text is according to the font i kept but the big text didnot change.  help me out please.( i am sorry my english sucks really bad . its just that i am a indian and i dont talk in english much )

In Flexi you must click on the font to change it. it won't change by hovering over the font name like in Microsoft word.

However, in Flexi if you do click on the font name. Flexi creates a list at the top of the font list of all the fonts you clicked on.  That makes it a little easier to find the font again.

Fonts.jpg

• Like 1

If you're wanting to be able to show various font options and how the word will look in them I use a program called FontViewer, http://www.ampsoft.net/utilities/FontViewer.php. It allows you to view all fonts on your computer and gives you the option to define the same. By default it is just the name of the font but you can easily set it to what ever you like.

There are tons of other font viewer out there, this is just one of the first ones I found that did what I was looking for.

thank you guys but i accidentally found out the solution to my problem. it is very simple . its just that i should not click on the font i should use arrow keys without open the font list . thanks for the help anyways