Sign in to follow this  
Johnny007

Need Help.Flexi Sign And Redsail

Hello Everyone.  

i dont know how to start but i need some help.i use flexi sign pro 8.1 and redsail vinyl cutting plotter 720c.

well i am from india. and recently my father has kept a TEMPORARY TATTO SHOP in a shopping mall.so at april 18 i bought this redsail vinyl cutting plotter but the sales guy didnot give us a proper flexi sign pro file so we contacted another guy and he came and installed flexi sign pro and connected the machine and when we cut a single design it continuosly cutted the design.but one day i had to immediately stop the machine so i pressed stop (online button) and then in the production manager i need to delete the JOB right? so i accidentally deleted the setup that is Redsail check this photo        https://imgur.com/a/WvQ6aK1           so i contacted that guy who gave me this and he told that he will come tomorrow but customers are rushing in and i did factory reset in the preference manager.https://imgur.com/a/Myt6oeB          and since then my machine is cutting like this     .    it is giving breaks while cutting like for a single design it cuts 20 percent and then again 20 percent like that. its taking a lot of time . you see i need the stencil not the inner part that is they use it for stickering AND I need the stencil part. please help me out . i dont know if it is the machine or the software(flexi sign). that guy i contacted told me that there is a problem with my software and asked me to reinstall.i am still learning the basics.so before it used to cut the panel shape also that is rectangle or square so after the reset its cutting only what i chose but not the panel shape.

some one please post your video if your machine is cutting continuosly and please show me your cutttings and please give me a suggestion about this. I AM SORRY I TALK TOOO MUCH I JUST WANTED YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND IT CLEARLY.I AM SORRRY.

How's the weather over there?

You can narrow it down to SOFTWARE or HARDWARE, by downloading and installing SignBlazer and then seeing what happens.

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

If he gave you a Flexisignpro 8.1 and it does not have a USB dongle, that goes in your com port and lights up, to make the software open, then the software is pirated/counterfeit. Can you show us a picture of the USB dongle?   Also Flexisignpro8.1 is for operating systems XP and lower. 

Oh I am sorry I forgot the important things.   I use serial cable but not USB cable cause the redsail tech said we should not use both.so we daily unplug the machine and keep it inside and then next day we plug the cable in again.so the guy I contacted said that because of unpluing the problem came.

I am sorry I don't know what USB dongle means

A USB dongle is like a flash drive or thumb drive in your com port on your computer. Similar to this photo.   The user Id and password is in it to make the Flexisign8.1 work.  Do you have this in your computer when Flexisignpro 8.1 is working?   ONLY legal Flexisignpro 8.1 software has the USB dongle.   Flexisignpro 8.1 is forWindows XP and older Windows. dongle.JPG

well here is what i have right now A SERIAL CABLE AND A USB CABLE  in the manual it said we should not use both cables and for the usb cable we need to install a driver but for serial cable we can just connect and use so i am using serial cable right now .read the manual i have kept and i will keep the pictures as soon as my father has come .but anyway thank you very much for helping me. and yes till yesterday i used to connect both the cables (usb dongle and serial cable)after posting this thread i read the manual and aagain unplggued the usb cable but there is not change i think its something wrong with the settings like BITS PER SECOND or some thing like that 

Redsail Cutting Plotter User Manual I.pdf

this is my machine its from youtube video the same kit i got there but in the CD i didnt not get the flexisign pro so i contacted other guy as i said .like you said i think he used a pirated flexi right? cause he used a key code for activation but i dont know whether it is original or duplicate i gave him 400 ruppees so i think he must have gave us original.please ask me anything you want about the software and all i will tell you and you can solve this problem(my english sucks)sorry

Redsail Cutting Plotter User Manual I.pdf

Redsail Cutting Plotter User Manual For USB Port_ FTDI.pdf

Jonny, what was the result when you installed and sent some text to cut with SignBlazer?

Please answer that first, before going off into so many directions.

well i didnt not try it cause this flexi sign is easy and i need the stencil for tatto and i use beizer and i am posting a video of my machine and the problem please check this and help me and if it neeeds sign blazer then i will try it .

so this is my problem guys.

my red sail machine and flexi sign .i dont know which one of em is giving the problem.  my machine used to cut continuosly until one day i did  a factory reset to my flexi sign. so i thnk its wrong with the softtware itself and from that day onwards my machine is taking breaks in cutting a single design before it used to cut continuosly . i think i have to change a setting in the flexisign but i dont know what is it and from the beginnign both the usb cable and serial cable are connected and now also its the same all that changed was the cutting and also before it used to cut panel shape.we ll i contacted taht guy who gaveme this software he said he will come soon but he is not coming so i made this thread so that i could get some help

Legal Flexisignpro 8.1 has a USB dongle. And every version after that. That USB dongle has the user ID and password in it. The legal version will not even allow the software to open without the USB dongle in the computer com port.   Flexisignpro 8.1 is the most pirated software out there. .  Show a picture of the USB dongle in your computer lit up like it should be.  .This is a picture of Flexi 10, but you can see at the bottom of the picture, the USB dongle. All legal Flexisignpro software has  A USB dongle.   Also the other picture is of a legal version of Flexisignpro, with the USB dongle NOT in the com port.  You will get this error until you put the USB dongle into the com port of the computer your using.  This is how you know that you have legal Flexi products. 

Flexi10.JPG

dongle not working.JPG

i dont know which one of em is giving the problem  -- so i made this thread so that i could get some help.

You got EXACTLY the help you required. You were told to  download and install SignBlazer, and see if the cutter works OK with it.
That is the simple way to discover if the machine is messed-up internally, or if there is some sort of software issue. I offered the most reliable way to check which it is.

You're welcome.

6 hours ago, slice&dice said:

i dont know which one of em is giving the problem  -- so i made this thread so that i could get some help.

You got EXACTLY the help you required. You were told to  download and install SignBlazer, and see if the cutter works OK with it.
That is the simple way to discover if the machine is messed-up internally, or if there is some sort of software issue. I offered the most reliable way to check which it is.

You're welcome.

alright i am gonna test it sorry but thanks man

well i did not get any usb dongle as i said that guy came with a pendrive and installed flexi and activated it and took his pendrive and went off.so youre saying taht my flexi sign is pirated? and yeah i didnot get a usb dongle so it think its a pirated one that he downloaded from internet. and in the com port i have to keep this REDSAIL TECH usb cable andi nstall a driver and in my flexi i have to put  port com1 for cutting .(my english sucks again)

and above all this if any one of you use this flexi sign and redsail vinyl tech please show me your exact properties.i think that it will work(maybe)and yea sure i am gonna try signblazer today.

well i tried this sign blazer but what i got is . there even no beizer tool for bitmapping my image i mean like if i take a coloured image like bitmap image and i used to beizer it to get black and white and its all confusing in sign blazer so tahts why the seeler suggested us flexisign pro. its very hard to use i uninstall the signbalzer elements i think onloy this flexisign is easy(i am really sorry )

PLEASE GIVE ME a link or help me to get this ftdi drivers for redsail vinyl cutting plotter 720 c . i didnt not get anything in internet.

and i have to buy this flexisign pro with money? if yes i will buy later but for present some one please send me a flexisignprov8.1 pirated one nad tell me how to install it new

Sorry, but no one is going to help you with pirated/counterfeit software.   Maybe try free inkscape.org to help you with your designs. Then save as an .eps file and import into Signblazer.  

go to redsails web site and ask for flexi drivers, they will send them to you.

mark-s