Worble7

Fonts And How To Add??

I have the ce6000-60 and Can't find my font I want is there a large font files with a ton of fonts? And can you tell me how to install it to Graphtec Studio Pro. Thanks Jeff

Font's are individual files, you just have to find the one you want and download it. There are places that sell collections of fonts and some software programs install fonts, SignBlazer has a pretty nice collection of fonts.

Once the font is installed on the computer any program on the computer can access it, including Graphtec Studio Pro.

• Like 2

Do I need to go somewhere besides  design central? There's only like 40-50 fonts. Thanks Jeff

Are you referring to Graphtec PRO STUDIO?  Look for TEXT at the top of the screen.  It should show all FONTS on your computer. 

• Like 1

I am having a similar issue.  I recently got a new computer.   The old one has no issues with any "after market" installed fonts. 

My new computer however does not list them as options in the text style window.  I have tried restarting the software and restarting my computer.

I have checked in my fonts folder on the computer and they are there.  It feels like there is some setting that I need to adjust but I dont know what it could be.  Any help would be appreciated.

Usually you need to right click on the fond and hit install font. I don't think just copping them works.

• Like 2

I have read the above thread but am still having problems with fonts.  I have many many fonts available but just decided to add some new ones that I downloaded off dafont.com.  They show up in any word document and can be used.  When I try to page design in Graphtec, they do not show up.  I did shut down my computer and rebooted it but they still only show up in Word, not Graphtec.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks-Beth

Have you looked in your file manager to see if Graphtec has it's own font file? You might have to drag it in there also if Graphtec isn't pulling up your computers fonts. A lot of programs come with their own set but they typically also merge in the fonts from the computer and have access to both. I am not a Grpahtec user so take that for what it's worth. 

18 hours ago, bethfuciu said:

I have read the above thread but am still having problems with fonts.  I have many many fonts available but just decided to add some new ones that I downloaded off dafont.com.  They show up in any word document and can be used.  When I try to page design in Graphtec, they do not show up.  I did shut down my computer and rebooted it but they still only show up in Word, not Graphtec.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks-Beth

This worked for another Graphtec user that came here earlier in April.2020. Maybe it will work for you also. 

• Press the Windows and R Keys.
  • Type %localappdata% into the Run box.
  • Press Okay.
  • Open the Microsoft folder.
  • Open the Windows folder.
  • Open the Fonts folder.
  • Right-click on each font.
  • Select Install for ALL Users.

• Like 1

I would also add. As you grow your font collection you will probably find that you get too many and it can negatively effect your computer operating system. Most end up going to a font manager program that will better handle the volume of fonts and keep it from bogging down your system. I have around 3500 at the moment. I add them when I need them and it just adds up over time.