Go-C Graphics

First Video I've made

I just got a gopro camera setup because I wanted to start making videos.

I had a trailer install yesterday and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to use it.    

It's nothing crazy.  I'm a SUPER newbie and just starting off.   Let me know what you think?

https://youtu.be/I38Hl1U7Sb8

• Like 5

nice - don't forget the gopro makes the best selfie camera for vacations!   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dakotagrafx said:

nice - don't forget the gopro makes the best selfie camera for vacations!   

Yep.   I want to start vlogging my car repairs also.  My 1st project is replacing the transmission in the SRT8 300.   I decided to trash itself a few weeks ago.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

nice vid and great job!  what transfer paper are you using? i ask because i just went from oracal clear transfer to mz skeeters recommendation i got some main tape( NEKOOSA ) and its more of a paper not a plastic clear and i love it..that being said, i havent had a big job yet but have to do a trailer for a buddies siding windows and doors company, so as i watched your video i thought i was seeing you spray the transfer tape before you peel..what is the purpose of that?

• Like 2

Glad you liked the Main tape.( NEKOOSA).   I used to use the R-Tape. medium tack, paper tape, but after I got a roll of Main medium tack paper tape, many years back, I have only used Main medium tack paper tape.  I changed all of my sizes to Main, tape brand paper tape.  My decals are mostly large, up to 16 ft long. I have no problems with it and no complaints from buyers. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, X1ArmBanditx said:

nice vid and great job!  what transfer paper are you using? i ask because i just went from oracal clear transfer to mz skeeters recommendation i got some main tape( NEKOOSA ) and its more of a paper not a plastic clear and i love it..that being said, i havent had a big job yet but have to do a trailer for a buddies siding windows and doors company, so as i watched your video i thought i was seeing you spray the transfer tape before you peel..what is the purpose of that?

I'm using RTape 4076-RLA.   I spray it mostly out of habit when I use to apply wet with rapid-tack.   It would take forever to dry and wetting the outside of the tape helped release it.  

Now, as you can see, I apply everything dry.   since the tape is a high tack and it helps alittle.   

• Like 1

Great install and vid both. Breeze makes things a little interesting sometimes. I use the 4076 too although I do very few sign vinyl/installs these days.

• Like 2