MrJoel

Pressure difference between original cut and copy

Ok, this is weird!  I can send the same job over to the cutter multiple times and it’s fine.  If I cut it, then press copy on the control pad, it still cuts a single time but it cuts through the backing paper...   what is going on y’all?

17 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

I dunno - in 11+ years I have never hit copy . . .  . sorry

It’s an amazing feature I use all the time on the big one... this job is just a ton of the same item that has to be done on a cutting mat.  Going back to the computer is just an extra step in the 500 pc process 

less blade so it cannot cut thru?  - no way mine can cut thru or the blade holder would stop it

2 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

less blade so it cannot cut thru?  - no way mine can cut thru or the blade holder would stop it

Bingo, kinda.  I did have a thicker material on earlier that I had to adjust down for but it still doesn’t make sense.  That means the force is somehow getting increased during the copy???

Does the cut software control your force? And is there also a force setting on the cutter? If so, and based on your description, I would assume the copy button is repeating the design, but not the cutter controls, such as down force and using what ever is set on the cutter itself.