Sign in to follow this  
iburnclothing

[WANT TO BUY] - Gildan or thick T-shirts! Paypal Verified Trigger Finger!

I need crackhead deals on all your not wanted gildan dark shirts. Mens sizes only. The 5000 series or anything thick is good. Let me know the colors and sizes you have available. If the prices are awesome I will get a bunch. Paypal ready and no this isnt my first order.

Sales at IBurnClothing dot com

for a faster response  :)

Guest fivestar

Sorry Iburn, I use jerzee brand and don't have any to part with.  Surely you've checked broderbros.com and jiffyshirts.com They are going fairly cheap on those sites.

I can get gildans but I dont know how much shipping will be. Im in Puerto Rico

Guest fivestar

Broder has them on sale right now for $1.75 case pricing.  Not gonna get 'em much cheaper then that I'd say.

check out www.ssactivewear.com

fridays I can get 6.1 oz shirts white for 0.79 a peice i pick up though dont know what shipping is ??

Guest fivestar

79 cents?  WOW.  I am gonna have to open an account there.  Those for colors too?

Colors are more...but depending on light or dark colors .....Not much more though .....I have a little under 3  cases of white 6.1 gildan for $116 that was  200 tshirts ..And I sold those for $5 each so I made $984 off one order ...Thats my best to date on shirts ......(in under 12 hours hours)

Their selection is amazing....tshirts to leather coats. domestic and industrial .....I like the fact that you get case prices if you

even just order one shirt .... sales every friday .......Plus its about 20 min from the house is why I love it ....

:police: DOWN

I am fairly certain that jiffy shirts uses broader bros as a drop shipper...  The prices are only 10 cents higher or so.

The reason I have come to this conclusion is that I placed an order with them (jiffy), and through some brilliant detective work ( I took the address of the warehouse and found it was broader bros...).  Not that it is a huge deal.  You are getting your products.

Guest fivestar

Yes they do use Broder or at least I have always thought they did since their addresses matched up on shipping label.  I actually use jiffy more then broder since I can get free shipping alot easier with them then broder.  Now I almost exclusively use viginira t's.

Guest fivestar

jiffyshirts.com and broderbros.com google is your friend.