Luvmydane

Small Dots Printing on paper

Does any one know what is causing these dots on my sublimation printer?  I have only had it a month and was too busy trying to figure out times etc didn't notice them until now.  I thought I was burning the polyester, but now I see it is on the paper

IMG_2700.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

Are the lines in line with the rollers?  Is nozzle check clean or showing deflection.   Hopefully someone that still uses an Epson jumps in as never had anything like that on a ricoh

The lines are very consistent so I am thinking it is a roller issue.  I have run nozzle check and also cleaned a few times just to make sure.  I have been trying to figure it all all day.  I bought the machine a month ago and saw the lines, but I was having other issues and actually thought I was burning the fabric, when I finally got the other issue resolved and watched a great beginners youtube video, I realized it was actually printing on the paper but was so fine I could not see it until we put it on fabric.  

Of course the seller is not helping at all, and I absolutely realize you get what you pay for.  I thought I was safe as a friend purchased first and had no issues.  I just wanted something very entry level and would move up if we made any money from it.  Thank you for trying to help me, I truly appreciate it.  Shelley

the edges are not crisp on anything - if it was just the not crisp I would say look at the brand of sublimation paper you are using but that looks like a printer issue - many people start with an epson and move to the ricoh after they have issues with the heads - you have to keep the epsons printing constantly.   if that is a cobra ink set up he should be able to help you - if not and not sawgrass I wouldn't hold my breath on support