Sign in to follow this  
Worble7

How To keep the cutter from cutting this area!!

Sorry for all the dumb questions :( I even tested it on a small piece of vinyl and knew it would cut what the lines show and it did lol. I tried to delete the area with the eraser and thats makes a mess. So how do I do it?? Thanks for the help again. Jeff

Keep from cutting this area.jpg

Will damn Dakotagrafx just give me your home number you have all the info :) worked perfect. Thanks again!!

• Like 1

lol = worked corrections for 27.5 years - personal info is pretty well guarded and  hard to find  :)

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2019 at 7:14 PM, Dakotagrafx said:

lol = worked corrections for 27.5 years - personal info is pretty well guarded and  hard to find  :)

You're damn right.

While not everyone behaves like you just shot their dog...

the sign people in my neighborhood literally loathe the competition.

Here, sign people usually NEVER rub elbows. Everyone thinks they're better than everyone else.

I've had to go to the competition, and order things that I'm not capable of doing. And the moment they

realized who I actually was... they won't even answer my call.

You were a corrections officer? That's heavy duty.

Fortunately, I've never had to go to a prison. But from all the tv I've watched, that can't be a pleasant

atmosphere. You retired? Or just chose to do something else?

1 hour ago, Dirt Fisherman said:

You're damn right.

While not everyone behaves like you just shot their dog...

the sign people in my neighborhood literally loathe the competition.

Here, sign people usually NEVER rub elbows. Everyone thinks they're better than everyone else.

I've had to go to the competition, and order things that I'm not capable of doing. And the moment they

realized who I actually was... they won't even answer my call.

You were a corrections officer? That's heavy duty.

Fortunately, I've never had to go to a prison. But from all the tv I've watched, that can't be a pleasant

atmosphere. You retired? Or just chose to do something else?

retired and started the decal and graphics about 4 years before I retired - corrections officer, sargent, 2 years ran a GIS program inside the prison - wife now had 30 years inside as dental asst with 1 more year to go.   part of why I did it was the benefits and retirement they have now done away with so it is no wonder they are extremely short staffed now.  heck my last 2 years mandatory doubles were common at least 2 days a week even if you were high seniority