CANTON14

MH MK2 will only print squiggly lines

We are testing this with the pen and scal pro 4, no matter what image we send to "cut" it only prints squiggly lines all over the paper.

what are you trying to cut?   is the vinyl feeding correctly?  is the carriage on track and moving freely - pictures would help

That’s what we sent it to print and that’s what it printed. That’s multiple tries, not just one. We also sent the word “test” and it did the same. 

D4C2D5DD-5D8E-4FD2-B3C4-01EE26343789.jpeg

C7B14324-9D4B-4535-953D-56838EF6A33C.jpeg

that is a real problem - I would contact support - if you have the right driver installed there is something else very wrong

well then that's the problem...the driver. there wasn't one for windows 10. im using a laptop and then one I did download didn't take me to any installation steps or anything. no software for the UScutter is on my laptop at all.

there's never been an option to do anything at all after I extract. if I do to "downloads" the mk2 driver link in there but it repeats the same screen every time I click on it...the extract file screen

way to blurry to see where it is extracting to - when you click extract it should be specifying where it is actually extracting the files to - usually a folder of the same name as the download area but that is not always the fact

if it is a new plotter call uscutter tomorrow while they are open and have support help you- 

Whoa !!!  This thread is in need of a simple troubleshoot step ---  downloading and installing SignBlazer Elements and the standard CDM20828 USB-Serial emulation driver.

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

and

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Drivers/cdm20828_setup_windows.exe

When choosing a cutter in Cutter Setup, use the RedSail type (Chinese manufacturer of the MH).

Let us know how it goes.

Try using the serial port on the cutter. If you have a serial port on the computer you don't need a driver at all. If you don't have a serial port you'll need a usb-2-serial adapter, Tripp-lite is the recommended choice. Then you'll just need a driver for the adapter.

Sorry the videos wouldn’t load. It’s doing the same squiggly lines. On signblazer with the series port adapter 

What those pictures show is not clear.

Razor cutter? No.

TrippLite adapter? ??

LPT port? No.

Get back to us with better\corrected info, OK?

• Like 1

It will print now using signblazer. But it does the squiggly lines again. I’ll just have to get on the phone with Uscutter. Their hours of operation are ridiculous lol. 

For the MH cutter you want to select the RedSail RS720C cutter.

Your port should be something like Blazer.com1: TrippLite USB to Serial

The squiggly lines are likely because you have the wrong plotter selected and the commands being sent are not being recognized correctly by the MH.

when u say print, does that mean your hitting 'print + cu't  in scalps instead of the that just says  'cut'?  only use the cut.  Ive never used an mh ,  so not familiar, I started with an sc . if I rem correctly it was pretty much plug and play. I just selected my cutter in the cut program I was using. VM, scalps, I dn loaded signblazer, but I don't rem cutting anything. 1 used cutter I bought came with the serial port adapter, again something ive never had to use. but I don't think mine is the brand everyone recommends on here. which from my understanding is the only 1 that works correctly.
I just checked my version of scalps 4, under us cutter brand MH is listed , if its like my setup , all u have to do is select that and cut