Sign in to follow this  
tooler82

Can't Find Font

I've looked through my 47,000 fonts I have on my computer with FontBase. Well, pretty much all lol. I can't clean this graphic up enough to get WTFont to work or any other sites. Anyone know something close: Me to the Moon.

Fly Me To The Moon.jpg

tooler, thanks for your service to our country BTW.

I don't know much but I DO have Find My Font and that program kicks butt. I know you're probably not able to get that in your situation there on base but if you could it is really a time saver. I am consistently surprised how many times I even use it to search my own fonts on some project I did two years back type thing. I snap a screen shot and search it in just seconds. 

I used what the font app on my phone, but it was way off. Plus couldn’t get it cleaned up enough to get a better try at it. 

On 4/18/2019 at 12:48 PM, Wildgoose said:

I don't know much but I DO have Find My Font and that program kicks butt.

Which version are you using? I need to cut a company logo that's just text but the eps file they gave me still is poor. Figured I'll try the free version but curious to see if the pro version is worth it 

I bought the pro version many many years ago and what most of us use - great program and keeps updating several times a year - best $50 I spent on the business

• Like 1