BillBig

Need Help to find correct Font on this Boat

Hello,

I am trying to help a friend and cut the graphics for a R/C Boat but I have looked and looked for the correct one.  How do you find out what Font style is used.  Looking to identify the GP-17 & Midnight Miss in the picture.  I would be grateful for any help in this manner.  Thanks Bill.57088141_584876245256516_8569319616562593792_n.thumb.jpg.3ba18bfc0cf3adb869bb46acddd37be7.jpg 

There are several font finder tools out there and a few free online ones. Here are a few I've used in the past. You'll want to get a better picture of the fonts in question to upload to these font finding pages.

https://www.whatfontis.com/

https://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

Find My Font is what several on here use, it's a paid program but well worth it from what I understand if you need to look up fonts often.

Yeah neither of the pics are clear enough to get Find My Font to tell whats on there. The GP-17 looks like maybe Poster Bodini italic or similar. The other is anyones guess. You need a straight on pic in higher resolution to be able to let the program work well. Script fonts are more trouble because you need to be able to see where the letters meet and cut them apart so it can look for individual letters. Maybe get hold of the actually owners of that thing and see if they have something you can use for your replica.

• Like 1

same here - too low of a resolution and too far away to be usable to find the font - like when I would ask someone for a higher resolution picture of a company logo they ordered for golf scrambles, charity events etc and they send the next picture they tried copying from the web site header - still not good enouch

Now with all that said I believe it is a white over purple Carla Pro (Regular *Oblique)

• Like 2

a free version that is very close is OPTIDiannaScriptBoldAgency (Bold *Oblique)

• Like 2