Enrique

Graphtec FC8600 HELP!

I have a recent issue occurring with my cutter.

It seems that when I have multiples of the same graphic to cut, the cutter goes off more and more on each one. Does that make sense? So, say I have four graphics with letters to cut. I lined them up vertically and printed them. The first one at the top with be cut perfectly. The second one will be slightly off, then the third is even more off, and the fourth even more.

It seems this issue is only happening when it has to cut vertically. I tried the same graphics, but lined up horizontally and it cut just fine.

Can anyone give me any advice on what could be causing this issue? Any tips on how to solve this?

Please and thank you!!!

sounds like the same problem you posted about yesterday - I never used flexi or a fc to cut printed - I owned roland print and cut solvent printers so really no help on that but thinking it must be something in flexi.   7-8 years ago I tried flexi to print/cut and had a terrible time with color accuracy and after using roland versaworks with a versacamm printer never looked back

Could be a scale issue. If you use Flexi to cut a square, say 4"x4" does it come out exactly 4x4?

Yes, I did post about this yesterday. Today I discovered the horizontal vs. vertical issue so I figured I would repost it.

I do not have any issues cutting anything directly from Flexi onto vinyl. I only have the problem when something is printed and THEN cut.

I was looking into doing a calibration test, but the calibration sheet is the size of a regular piece of paper and our printer is 54"...so I try not to waste as much as I can. Can I print the calibration sheet with other things and do the test then?

UPDATE:

I just did the Offset Adjustment test. It was totally fine!

I am still on the hunt to figure out what is going on.