Meaning, you cannot get the machine to go into offline mode?

what exactly is it doing  - are you just setting up and not cutting?   did you install the drivers for the usb chipset if this is a new set up?
What part of Portugal?   was there a year ago and loved the short visit to Lisbon and want to see more of the country!

7 hours ago, haumana said:

Meaning, you cannot get the machine to go into offline mode?

I have to click on the online button to get started, but it does not work

7 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

what exactly is it doing  - are you just setting up and not cutting?   did you install the drivers for the usb chipset if this is a new set up?
What part of Portugal?   was there a year ago and loved the short visit to Lisbon and want to see more of the country!

It does not perform cutting operations just in this mode

Did you install the usb chipset drivers before starting?   What cutting software are you using?

what software are you using to send the graphic to the cutter?

how are you cabled to the cutter? serial or USB?

do you get any errors when sending the graphic?

Hi from Australia :) Hoping to find some help - I can't seem to make my Creation PCut CS630 work using Artcut 2009 from my Windows 7 Home Premium Laptop.

Thank you so much slice&dice :)  saved the day. Can I pick your brain once more to ask how do I set the cut depth?

6 hours ago, Angie1 said:

Thank you so much slice&dice :)  saved the day. Can I pick your brain once more to ask how do I set the cut depth?

Cutting depth is really more about cutting pressure or down-force on the knife blade. You should follow Mz Skeeters instructions ( search will pull up her instructions) on setting the proper amount of blade to be exposed out of the blade holder, then once that is set correctly you will start with light pressure and incrementally increase the pressure until the blade cuts all the way though the vinyl and scratches the carrier sheet without cutting through it. You should not be able to feel the cut from the back side of the paper carrier. 

The blade should never be out far enough to cut all the way through the vinyl and backing. Doing so will damage the tip on your blade. There is some erroneous information out there to use half the thickness of a credit card but this is about 10 times too much. The blade holder should almost touch the vinyl when cutting though it. Mz Skeeter has given the best instruction and we have adopted it as the standard. In a nut shell you will want to take your blade holder out of the machine and make practice cuts by hand on a scrap of vinyl to ensure that you can't cut all the way though the carrier sheet. 

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 7.05.54 AM.png

7 hours ago, Angie1 said:

This is correct way to set your blade depth.

To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and in your hand, firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should just barely see and feel your blade tip out of the blade holder.

On 9/11/2020 at 6:37 AM, slice&dice said:

Welcome, Angie, this is your lucky day!
 http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

If the driver for the CT630 doesn't work, get back to us and maybe we can try something else, but I would start there.

pcut.jpgHello I try many times to download this software and said has virus ?

Just disable the antivirus.  Nothing is wrong with the software.  It is abandonware.  Unlimited trial.  It has a patch, so there is no countdown for the trial .