So as I scroll threw Instagram I came across what looks to be a new way to transfer full color images to me anyway. How is this done? clearly I can’t use my sawgrass as to that’s for polyester clearly. This looks to be transfer paper anyway not F&M stuff. I have an HP ENVY printer is this possible with that? I google searched but a few different things show up and I’m not exactly sure what’s what. I will attach images but I don’t own the rights just sharing for learning purposes and to give you all an idea. 

Sorry if this is a repost in anyway I just wanted to show what I found see if that’s something I can offer or even use it for hats with my new press :) 

8E6EF10E-7D45-4547-B823-211BF79059AA.jpeg

E0D9B95A-F193-4C17-BC1D-6EAF3F9BDF03.jpeg

that is how the colorprint pu works with a transfer tape - all you need is a solvent printer!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

that is how the colorprint pu works with a transfer tape - all you need is a solvent printer!

Is that good for business though the ink will hold up? Always nervous with quality of new stuff I find out. 

ohh the ink holds up good - the printer is around $13,000   just sold one last winter :)

• Haha 2

whew crazy I seen them as I'm bored a searching around. maybe one day lol 

good news is my hat press came today and wow the build of the hotronix is beautiful !

• Like 2