point blank design

Go to cut plot screen - only portion of art showing?

I am using Flexi and when I send my art to plot I get one rectangle, the rest of the image is not there. I selected the whole image before sending. The rest of the design is not showing. You can see the art in the first image, the second shows the rectangle that is ready to cut, the third, my settings.

I thought it has to be a setting somewhere but I am not finding any resolution. I was able to cut simple text but not able to plot any art files. One thing I just noticed is the size comes up on the cut/plot page as 14" X .814". The design is 14" X 8", not .814". I cannot figure out how to change this...

Any ideas?
Thanks - Jonathan

IMG_20190410_155912[1].jpg

IMG_20190410_155926[1].jpg

IMG_20190410_155930[1].jpg

Top picture  is not the CUT/PLOT screen .Zoom the layout  screen down.  Left side   magnifying glass with minus sign.  Then use the select tool and select all of the design. You can even rotate the design, then in the layout screen. Then click FILE>CUT/PLOT

Does Flexi have a cut by color option? Looks to me like the blue strip is what is going to be cut.

yes it does have cut by color, but you don't just select it.  You select all of the design. Then you choose a tab at the top, and then choose a color to cut. They also haven't put registration marks.  Until he zooms the page down, He can't get around the whole design and do anything. Colors are selected after you go to production manager. 

• Like 1

I would also say that only the blue line is selected

Using your photos, click the icon by the red arrow and it will fill the screen with your design

By clicking and holding the the icon by the green arrow the fly out menu will show shapes (circle rectangle star) but on the end will be the registration marks.

You can design with the flag horizontal but rotate it in the production manager by clicking the icon of the human figure under the blue arrow.

K9.jpg

Rotate.jpg

• Like 1

THANK YOU to everyone who commented!

Not only did I learn some tips from you folks, I figured out the problem. I failed to mention I created the file in Illustrator. I remembered as I was playing around with the toolbars that I have to ungroup the image to select each color individually, and it worked and it cut!!

Jonathan

1555021530828343464364.jpg