Luvmydane

100% Polyester Tanks

Can anyone give me suggestions on where to buy 100% polyester tanks, that feel more like cotton.  Thank you in advance.  Also looking for same in onesies

I use jiffy shirt. great site and never had a problem with anything i ordered. I actually just placed an order for hats to see how they are but I'm sure they will be like everything else ... perfect 

• Like 1

Thank you, I also use JiffyShirts and love them.  Do you mind telling me which tanks you use?  I have ordered a few and they feel more like athletic wear than the cotton feel I am looking for.  I have used the tshirts from them that feel like cotton but have not found the tank.  Any advice is appreciated, looking for 100% polyester so I can sublimate on it without fading post wash.

So basically I order $50 bucks worth of product when ever I get a customer order. I ask for 10% - 20% deposit depending on what and how much they need. Normally they don’t need $50 dollars worth but I order what they need and then I use business money to get other product I use more frequently to get me to the free shipping. So long story short I order what ever the customer wants lol I just ordered some racerback tanks for 5k run for these girls and they are prefect. 

22 hours ago, Luvmydane said:

Thank you, I also use JiffyShirts and love them.  Do you mind telling me which tanks you use?  I have ordered a few and they feel more like athletic wear than the cotton feel I am looking for.  I have used the tshirts from them that feel like cotton but have not found the tank.  Any advice is appreciated, looking for 100% polyester so I can sublimate on it without fading post wash.

Build my inventory slow pretty much but I recommend asking for deposits cause when I first started I’m a super nice guy and never did that and I can’t tell you how many times I ordered product and then they didn’t want the shirts anymore or never got back to me with a design ETC