wolf vinyl decal

help with a thick material cut

I am having an issue with this cut i need it to be 1 single cut but its taking the file and has made it to where it is cutting the line double  when i only want it to make 1 line and stop i am using sure cuts a lot pro 4 with us cutter mh model can some one please help i never had this issue before0b2776a1-b757-44d4-b888-e3be17723d22.thumb.jpeg.7fae31e152639e778b92a3ebf38a70b6.jpeg

Your line has 'thickness' and the cutter is doing exactly what you've asked it to do.

It's outlining your line. umm ... what does one do with just one line that has no closure to it?

View your image in wire frame mode to see exactly what the cutter will do. I don't know of any good way to convert an object like that back to a single line. Only thing that comes to mind is node editing it to delete all the nodes on one side of the "line". Your other option would be to redraw it as a single line.

Does raise the question as Haumana ask, what are you going to do with a single cut line like this?

I would love to tell you but sadly i am under a contract of cofidentiality to discuss what its needed for I tried doing a node edit but it doesent work it only screws up the over all shape but i deffinatly need just single line cut for this.it was a single line when  it was made but scal pro 4 made it a shape for some odd reason

If you still have the original file and program used to create it you might try a simple copy and paste from one program to another. Resaving the file in a different format, might help as well. What was the program used to create it?