ghass

how to make the size picture match the size of picture in skycut cutting plotter

Hello Dear brothers
I bought  the device skycut cutting plotter  and  i encountered problems when I cut the images in the device by inserting a flash disk for the extension file plt  and I set the start point of the device and the device moves to the cut but stops from the top and  stopping  and the camera where you can not determine the point in the mark in the form of a letter to how I can identify The size of the image to fit with the device to be interrupted please help with thanksgiving

• Confused 1

Never heard of Skycut vinyl cutter.  Have never seen anyone here have one. Never heard of a vinyl cutter with Print and cut camera.  Never heard of a vinyl cutter with wifi and USB flash disk..  Contact your Skycut tech support. 

6 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Never heard of Skycut vinyl cutter.  Have never seen anyone here have one. Never heard of a vinyl cutter with Print and cut camera.  Never heard of a vinyl cutter with wifi and USB flash disk..  Contact your Skycut tech support. 

found this info on Skycut

Are you actually using Signcut software, because I don't see that listed as an option. Maybe you can try contacting the Skycut support people, since that's the kind of machine you bought.

** Please note: Software is not included at no charge, and will need to be purchased, separately.**

Awfully nice of them not to charge for software that they are not giving you. :lol:

I would guess some where in your software there is a scale setting that defines how many steps per in or mm. Find that and adjust as necessary, I would assume there would be a calibration option. But if not, draw a box of say 100mm square and cut it. Then measure it and determine how much you need to adjust the steps per mm number to get the correct size.

You might also try the KNK forums, there seem to be quite a few actually, they can probably be of more help since they should be more familiar with this machine.

• Like 1