Hello, iv been looking for a few hours now and cant find the drive for uscutter mh721 for windows 8. Can anyone help? iv been onto uscutter support and they don't seem to be giving me the details im after. Does anyone have the link or can anyone point me into the right direction please?

8 minutes ago, joshc said:

Hello, iv been looking for a few hours now and cant find the drive for uscutter mh721 for windows 8. Can anyone help? iv been onto uscutter support and they don't seem to be giving me the details im after. Does anyone have the link or can anyone point me into the right direction please?

You got a uscutter mh721 in the UK?   It very well could be different than the one the unrealated ukcutter sells there

which cutting software are you using?   The Windows 8 driver IS on UKcutter.. for the MH series

Where did you purchase your vinyl cutter? 

I’m using vynlmaster pro. I bought the vynl cutter a while ago but not used it for a few months and got a new pc so having to redownload it all. Iv managed to find the cutter through the pc but cannot find the drive I need