TrackHawk707

Intro for you all

Hey everyone! 

My names Mikey, I been doing vinyl decals and very minimal sublimation work. I started off with a titan and now upgraded to a graphtec. I use illustrator as my program & as for my printer it is the sawgrass 400 (which to be honest I’m not enjoying the sub market) I might of pulled the trigger to early so I blame myself and I just don’t do enough volume and rather not waste ink by letting it sit, so I’m always doing prints every few days to keep the ink moving. Anyway I do work full time so this is more of a spare time type of deal I push a lot of decals and shirts and hoping to learn and grow along side with all you here. The next thing I wanting to take on is screen printing but being home having just a spare room for an office won’t work but some day ... some day I will get into that field :) 

P.s the username is for my love for jeeps (srts & clearly track hawks but unfortunately do not own one) lol 

*another note that sprayground sticker is not made by me. They are a backpack company that I love and currently own 2 backpacks and 2 luggage’s I use for travel and they always send stickers. Lol I’m aware and saw on this forum the copyright area so I just wanted to make clear it’s not something I did. 

thanks everyone looking forward to this little journey. 

EE7AFA58-9B3A-4959-8884-8B1A82ED12E8.jpeg

D2EE3399-44CC-47E7-BCB3-0EF754BB7CF3.jpeg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wildgoose said:

Hello and welcome from Idaho. (Jeep country)

Thanks ! I’m sure you guys have great trails over there! 

• Like 1

welcome aboard.  seems ive already posted on a different thread of yours or something. Im always late to the game . lol. we def need more jeepers. that's my other biz, used to just build crawlers, but when I jumped n to it full time I will build whatever they pay to.  serious mall crawlers.    spare room or not, looks like you have a nice set up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, cardudenc said:

welcome aboard.  seems ive already posted on a different thread of yours or something. Im always late to the game . lol. we def need more jeepers. that's my other biz, used to just build crawlers, but when I jumped n to it full time I will build whatever they pay to.  serious mall crawlers.    spare room or not, looks like you have a nice set up

Thanks ! That’s awesome wish I was able to build lol not much of a auto mechanic but I can do super light work and basics haha & yeah the spare room is awesome (wish I had a little more room) but just what I need for now I guess so I appreciate the feedback!! 

more room just means more junk!!! well does for me. I started doing vinyl at my wifes consignment store, something for me to b interested n for free labor working the store all day. we have a back office I started setting up as the vinyl room and a bay I lettered a few vehicles,  but being here alone 80%  I moved the cutter up front behind the counter with me, and now the office and back room has so much of customers crap back there I couldn't letter a bicycle back there.i moved the big cutter home in the spare room upstairs. and a 24" cutter in its place at the shop.  Hmmmm! I guess I could now use both rooms upstairs since the step daughter moved out . wonder what the wife will think about taking out the daughters bedroom furn  and moving n screen printing equipment.... lol. im sure we all kno the answer I will get to that 1.

• Haha 1