Hi I just got a new titan.  I was using 24 x 10 yard rolls and had not issues(oracal 651 matte black).  but decided to get the 50 yard roll this time.  Now there are roller marks across vinyl.  I am worried if I loosen it may not pull through.   any body got any suggestions

Don't worry about the roller marks. They will disappear after its applied. Do not mess with the roller pressure. You'll be looking for more trouble. 

• Like 2

Just remember NOT to allow the machine to feed the material from the roll directly ----  unwind the amount of vinyl you'll need first.

This is why a media basket is important, so this un-spooled vinyl in the back doesn't end up all over the floor (likewise for the cut vinyl that spews out the front).

EDIT -- this is in the Tabletop Titan thread, so there's no stand, no steel rollers to hold the 50-yard rolls,  and no media basket to consider. At the least, it might be worthwhile to get one of THESE --
https://www.uscutter.com/APPRoller-Tape-Application-Roller

AppTapeDispenser2.jpg

• Like 1

many a newbie has messed up the cuts on a new plotter adjusting that which is normal - the marks will go away when the decal is applied 

As other have said, the marks will go away. In fact, the marks are not actually on the vinyl, they are on the backing material that the vinyl is conforming to. 

23 hours ago, slice&dice said:

Just remember NOT to allow the machine to feed the material from the roll directly ----  unwind the amount of vinyl you'll need first.

This is why a media basket is important, so this un-spooled vinyl in the back doesn't end up all over the floor (likewise for the cut vinyl that spews out the front).

EDIT -- this is in the Tabletop Titan thread, so there's no stand, no steel rollers to hold the 50-yard rolls,  and no media basket to consider. At the least, it might be worthwhile to get one of THESE --
https://www.uscutter.com/APPRoller-Tape-Application-Roller

AppTapeDispenser2.jpg

My guess is that they posted in the wrong category,  OP is using 24" wide rolls.  Table cutters are 15"