So for decals I didnt need giant rolls so id usually just buy a bundle from Amazon and call it a day.  Now that I am getting into vehicle lettering I will need the bigger rolls.  So who do you go through to order vinyl?  SignWarehouse seems a bit pricey.  I can Google, yes, but Google doesn't tell me personal experiences.  Ive yet to see a website that says "We are a pain to deal with".

I buy from UScutter.  They have 2 warehouses,  Memphis and Washington State.  Check out their selection and their shipping costs.  Fast shipping.  I don't know what you call pricey.  You want quality products, your name and reputation is as stake.  You want repeat buyers,  Not buyers who say your vinyl is cheap and falling off already. You want vinyl you can cut and weed easily.  Takes less time to make your products. Time is money. The largest price on your products is time and skill. 

https://www.uscutter.com/

• Like 2

You are on the USCUTTER forum.  Most all here, especially us old timers that have been here for years, buy here.  If you want,  a variety of answers, about different vendors, then go to a forum that is not sponsored by a website that sells the products that you need.  Drop over to signs 101,  they don't sell products. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

You are on the USCUTTER forum.  Most all here, especially us old timers that have been here for years, buy here.  If you want,  a variety of answers, about different vendors, then go to a forum that is not sponsored by a website that sells the products that you need.  Drop over to signs 101,  they don't sell products. 

>:D   lol   might be worth signing back on there to watch

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dakotagrafx said:

>:D   lol   might be worth signing back on there to watch

They are fun from what I have seen.

• Haha 1

Any time I've shopped around I have yet to find a place that can beat the prices with shipping that USCutter offers for Siser and Oracal vinyls.

• Like 2

From what I've seen SignWarehouse actually has better prices than US Cutter does...not by much, but about $6-7 for Oracle 951 24"x10yrd rolls.  I've heard discouraging things about the customer service of SignWarehouse.  I have not had to deal with either USC or SW so I cant say one way or the other.

37 minutes ago, ac3-decal-designs said:

From what I've seen SignWarehouse actually has better prices than US Cutter does...not by much, but about $6-7 for Oracle 951 24"x10yrd rolls.  I've heard discouraging things about the customer service of SignWarehouse.  I have not had to deal with either USC or SW so I cant say one way or the other.

I don't now how your looking at it.  Maybe with 1 eye closed.  Oracal 951  cast  24" x 10 yards is cheaper at UScutter.    Black/white    $61.49   Add $7.00 for color  Metals higher.  And add the great shipping cost, very cheap.  I love it when I can order 4-5 24" x 50 yd rolls for $11.99 shipping.   

• Like 1

So looking at both places, the cost stands at US Cutter being more expensive, but only by less than $1.  Its $71.78 for a 24"x10yrd white Oracle 951 at SW andnita $72 and change at US Cutter.  That being said, it comes down to customer service, shipping speed, ease of ordering, and if issues arise, how well they take care of the customer.

The price has not changed $ It is $61.49  black and white/ matte and transparent..  $7 more for colors like I stated.  Right from USCUTTER

951.JPG

Now if I add a color it adds $7.00   Look down toward the color chart.  it says Middle Grey  plus $7.00   That is $68.49 for colors

951color.JPG

Oh sorry, the $71 and $72 points are including shipping.  SW is 9.99 USC is 11.99.  Still both are < $1 which is so minimal in the grand scheme.  I don't mind paying more if the customer service is worth it.

I never buy just 1 roll.  I run a business,  I only buy 24" x 50" yards and I wait and order 4-5 rolls at a time.  So the shipping to me is very cheap. 

• Like 1

I think the prices between the two are negligible. Did you go ask around on their forum? <smirk> Oh that's right, they don't have that kind of thing. Ha ha!

US Cutter has always done a great job for me personally. The occasional times there have been mistakes they have taken every effort to make it right. I am a mod on the forum but am an end user not an employee. This is volunteer time for all of us here on the forum. I was new several years back and the good folks here helped me get going. When I got my feet on the ground and some experience I stuck around to pay it forward like they did. Just look at MZ Skeeters post count and you begin to understand how many people she has helped out over the years. She runs a business too and still makes time to help others. That's the kind of folks that are on here. So take it from us the USC company is a solid supplier and makes the forum possible. They aren't perfect and struggle to keep up with demand and probably a whole cost of management woes but they continue to offer good products at great prices. Some point to the budget cutters as junk. Well they offer the top end too and let the customer decide how much he wants to spend. Same with heat presses and everything else. Full Spectrum. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wildgoose said:

I think the prices between the two are negligible. Did you go ask around on their forum? <smirk> Oh that's right, they don't have that kind of thing. Ha ha!

US Cutter has always done a great job for me personally. The occasional times there have been mistakes they have taken every effort to make it right. I am a mod on the forum but am an end user not an employee. This is volunteer time for all of us here on the forum. I was new several years back and the good folks here helped me get going. When I got my feet on the ground and some experience I stuck around to pay it forward like they did. Just look at MZ Skeeters post count and you begin to understand how many people she has helped out over the years. She runs a business too and still makes time to help others. That's the kind of folks that are on here. So take it from us the USC company is a solid supplier and makes the forum possible. They aren't perfect and struggle to keep up with demand and probably a whole cost of management woes but they continue to offer good products at great prices. Some point to the budget cutters as junk. Well they offer the top end too and let the customer decide how much he wants to spend. Same with heat presses and everything else. Full Spectrum. 

THey used to have a forum - but keeping a forum on an even keel is not as easy as many would think - the reason the forum format is so valuable is you can search YEARS of questions and answers 24/7.  Are there occasional hiccups - sure but they have always handled them quickly  the couple of times in 12 years I have had an issue.  

Being end users and not employees we have no reason to make everything seem rosie - we tell it like it is.  the good with the bad -

• Like 2

The $9.99  flat rate is only for 40 pounds and less.  Higher charges after that.  I always order over 40 pounds. So I consider $11.99 cheap for up to 70 pounds

• Like 1

All of this is really good information.  I'm not trying to stir anything up or hold allegiance to one company over another, I truly don't care who I buy from as long as it's a good deal from buy to service.  That's the only real thing I care about, being able to take care of my customers and make the most profit possible.

9 minutes ago, ac3-decal-designs said:

All of this is really good information.  I'm not trying to stir anything up or hold allegiance to one company over another, I truly don't care who I buy from as long as it's a good deal from buy to service.  That's the only real thing I care about, being able to take care of my customers and make the most profit possible.

An OP was on here last week, Bought a Vinyl Express R Series from SW.  She came here because she could not get it going and SW told here they don't do tech support for the Vinyl Express R series.  So there is their service.  You will see a lot of of people come to this forum trying to get help for the Vinyl Express R series.  They can't get any tech support from SW. 

58 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

I never buy just 1 roll.  I run a business,  I only buy 24" x 50" yards and I wait and order 4-5 rolls at a time.  So the shipping to me is very cheap. 

That is where I plan to be at, ordering bulk.  Right now I am at a point where I don't have any large rolls so I need to order the large rolls as I need them and then get to the point where I can order the 50yrd rolls unless I absolutely have too  I can certainly see where the shipping costs would be beneficial when ordering several rolls.

• Like 1

When I need a particular color at the last minute, I'll do a quick run down I-95 and grab vinyl from FELLERS local warehouse (World's Largest Wrap Supply Company).

Frank Fellers is a man I highly respect.  (So was Jerry Bonham, but that's another story).

• Like 1

I think most of us run and buy local when we need it bad. I just hate paying so much. It feels like I can buy an entire 10yd roll of 951 for what 3 yards of similar 3M/Gerber costs me locally. That may be exaggerated but if you figure the 20 minute drive both directions it's not.  I just don't always have the time to wait even for the typical short 2 day shipping I get from USC. 

On 3/11/2019 at 1:10 PM, MZ SKEETER said:

I buy from UScutter.  They have 2 warehouses,  Memphis and Washington State.  Check out their selection and their shipping costs.  Fast shipping.  I don't know what you call pricey.  You want quality products, your name and reputation is as stake.  You want repeat buyers,  Not buyers who say your vinyl is cheap and falling off already. You want vinyl you can cut and weed easily.  Takes less time to make your products. Time is money. The largest price on your products is time and skill. 

https://www.uscutter.com/

Absolutely I haven’t found cheaper or better or faster in most cases. Great service and prices 

• Like 1